Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Just one thing. You might want to bulk up the shoulders a bit with some tissue paper. Easy mod. Just remove the head and use tweezers or your fingers to push some tissue under the shoulder areas. It will bulk up the tunic and raise up the collar.

Thanks Username!!! Good looking out...I did your mod and now it's perfect!!! It was that easy!:hi5:

Excellent. Post pics!

Without me ordering a new outer shirt on my Strike suit Cap does anyone know how to fix the inner collar? The part that touches his neck. I CAN NOT get that damn thing to stand up all the way around. It's like some part will then I get the other part fixed and the other part won't. Any suggestions if you know what I'm talking about.

Without me ordering a new outer shirt on my Strike suit Cap does anyone know how to fix the inner collar? The part that touches his neck. I CAN NOT get that damn thing to stand up all the way around. It's like some part will then I get the other part fixed and the other part won't. Any suggestions if you know what I'm talking about.

Tweezers.
Two sets. One set holding the collar up at one side, and the other set working around pulling the rest up. It's like fitting an inner tube to a tyre.

I'm scared I'm gonna futz it up like pull a place but I think you are right. That's about the only way.

If you have any sculpting tools, or access to flexible wire, you can make a spatula-like tool. Even a toothpick can work. Just something that isn't sharp that you can run around the collar to bring it up.
Even a HT trigger finger hand can be used to run around the collar to pull it up.

Camplus whit, yeah, it was 100% when I ordered them.

King Jordon, well, I'll still get the figures, but I just may have to pay $50-$100 more from sideshow & my credit card will cover fraud. The savings is worth the trouble for me.

I wasn't actually asking for opinions. Just wanted to know if anyone has had their Winter Soldier figures delayed til late April. Thanks!

So after taking out the fat suit and doing the body modification. I was left with an a$$ess Cap. Had to mod his bottom so that it would look better.

I think it looks better now. Now to tighten up the belt and be done with him. Hope the AOU Cap doesn't need these Mods done.

It's a bootleg...but it looks pretty good IMO. The paint job's a tad darker than the original, but hey...there's really little difference between them...bought it from Onesixthkit...

Nice. Yeah the sculpt looks really good in your pics that's why I was curious as to whether it was original it or not. Thanks for the heads up man. Might need to take the plunge on a couple knock offs.

Back