Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

I've got the single Cap fig if anyone is interested. I'm selling for a little cheaper than I bought it for on SSC. $210 shipped in the US

I just ordered the Bootleg Steve Rogers HS from Onesixthkit. I've seen pics of people who own it...and I just wanted to ask them how's the quality? I'm pretty sure somebody already asked that, but I couldn't find it. I plan to use it on the Golden Age Cap. It looks pretty good to me.

Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

It is very close to the original. It may only be slightly thinner than the Hot Toys version but in detail it's spot on.

1/6 and 1/1.

11081112_10153935029559460_1583916948910174737_n.jpg

I just ordered the Bootleg Steve Rogers HS from Onesixthkit. I've seen pics of people who own it...and I just wanted to ask them how's the quality? I'm pretty sure somebody already asked that, but I couldn't find it. I plan to use it on the Golden Age Cap. It looks pretty good to me.

In this pic, SSM and Rescue cap are wearing the bootleg:

E5B21A75-1FF1-49CC-B9E1-9D4196D6FA80.jpg

And in this one, Civvie Steve, SSR Steve and Dress uniform Cap all have the bootleg.

6A8F6173-3AB4-4620-8BE7-2A5CB0D34571.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

For a month now I have seen collectors receive and mod their Strike Suit Cap. I have seen 2-3 different mods. In your opinion, not counting the Christopher Reeves body swap, which one should I try to get better articulation?

Keep in mind that I have never done a mod on my figures. I just can't see myself leaving it as is when it arrives.

Should cutting the whole fat suit be my first option?

Back