Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how this suit looks with the other Avengers

840256eb22fd4c79b8d925f37681aede.jpg
That is a great photo, I considered doing something like that but with Silver Centurion in place of the Mark 42.

Unfortunately my budget keeps being sapped meaning figures are getting more and more choose (had to scrap plans for this and the Dark Knight Armory), maybe I will do something like this if I manage to grab the AoU version.

I was thinking of putting together a sort of "black ops" Avenger 4 person squad. So far I have Stealth Cap, Winter Soldier and War Machine 2.0. Any suggestions for the other team member? Going for more of a dark color palette so villains are welcome. Thanks

How about black Spider-man? Or Blade?

Here's another shot I took, I haven't made any modifications to the fatsuit though. It's a little too pricey for me to make any changes immediately. I'm satisfied with it as of now. Probably in the future I might remove it.

d7c518ae50dfab42a8e2e2db43b40271.jpg

Wow! I've been so looking forward to this figure (despite the complaints - which I grant have some validity) and pictures like these are making the wait interminable!

Wow! I've been so looking forward to this figure (despite the complaints - which I grant have some validity) and pictures like these are making the wait interminable!
Thank you very much for such kind words! No matter, when that figure arrives at your doorstep, the long wait will totally be worth it. Hang on, Buddy!

Is the Steve Rogers head neck peg the same as a regular TT neck peg, or is a different/smaller like some pegs such as the Bruce Wayne DX12 neck peg?

Word in the shipping thread is these are starting to trickle in slowly. How many and how often I dunno.

Back