Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just popping it off the figure.

Okay. First, you'll have to run a hot bath. You'll need a litre of neat vodka, a towel, some WD40, a screwdriver, a lighter, a rubbing cloth, 2oz of butter and a small knife.
Take the head, pull gently till it pops off, then put all the other stuff away. Unless you fancy a bath and a glass of vodka.

Okay. First, you'll have to run a hot bath. You'll need a litre of neat vodka, a towel, some WD40, a screwdriver, a lighter, a rubbing cloth, 2oz of butter and a small knife.
Take the head, pull gently till it pops off, then put all the other stuff away. Unless you fancy a bath and a glass of vodka.
Haha, the reason I ask is my BR Joker v1 is difficult to switch sculpts. The one time I tried I pulled and heard a crack so I never tried again.

I was thinking of putting together a sort of "black ops" Avenger 4 person squad. So far I have Stealth Cap, Winter Soldier and War Machine 2.0. Any suggestions for the other team member? Going for more of a dark color palette so villains are welcome. Thanks
IMG_0484_zpscf51bcac.jpg
Been thinking about the same thing..Waiting on Stealth Cap to add to the team..

Here's another shot I took, I haven't made any modifications to the fatsuit though. It's a little too pricey for me to make any changes immediately. I'm satisfied with it as of now. Probably in the future I might remove it.

d7c518ae50dfab42a8e2e2db43b40271.jpg

What area's of the fat suit did you remove? If I had to guess it looks like the lower ab area, judging from that pic. :dunno
I did not not remove anything! Haha. That was straight out of the box. I just added some force into posing him, but as an advice, do be careful so as to not cause any tears on the seams. Add a little bit of force, he can still actually do some extreme poses

Just wondering, for those of you who have the figure in hand already, does Cap come with ratchet shoulder joints like TDW Thor?

Here's another shot I took, I haven't made any modifications to the fatsuit though. It's a little too pricey for me to make any changes immediately. I'm satisfied with it as of now. Probably in the future I might remove it.

d7c518ae50dfab42a8e2e2db43b40271.jpg

Totally awesome shot!

Back