Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahaha!!!! Same here, the email says 5 to 7 weeks due to complications at port. I guess ill get another for Star Lord soon.

Or...

PD1367834084KnA.jpg

I thought about black Spidey but I think I'm going to give my ASM 1 figure some heavy battle damage. I had to repair his shoulder and restitch the suit so I figure I can use him to practice my dry brushing skills.

I always thought Hawkeye should have a costume resembling an Assassin with the bird of prey hood. Better than that purple costume in the comics and his generic uniform in the movie.

Black Widow - Infiltration/Assassination
Stealth Cap - Close range Engagement
Hawkeye - Long Range Engagement/Recon
War Machine - Artillery/Communications
Winter Soldier - Double Agent

:lol Or you could make up your own roles :dunno

I'd be less concerned about the chin strap color and more concerned about the inaccuracy of the outfit.... its much worse
I actually don't mind the suit. I think it looks nice, albeit the muscle tone could have used a little work, I think. That's the only real concern I would have, if I truly had one. The chin strap is merely a nitpick, for my part.

This thing needs to hurry up and come out already. I was wanting this back in December initially, but was still slightly on the fence at the time and wasn't even aware of the upcoming delays. X_X

Finally this guy has arrived in Singapore! Head to toe he's just amazing! I have to agree, he does need more chest workout though. Other than that, Masterpiece.

12e04b16e7323572dd63aa2fb78019f4.jpg

Finally this guy has arrived in Singapore! Head to toe he's just amazing! I have to agree, he does need more chest workout though. Other than that, Masterpiece.

The sculpture of the chest is fine, the fat suit is screwing up the look of the chest, not to mention the shape of the torso. The only muscles that need to be bigger are his delts and his lats. I really don't get how people can think this figure is a masterpiece, I mean he is ok and doesn't look as puny as he looks in pics but he is far from a masterpiece IMO.

I got my shopping soon notice too. Is it normal for Sidedhow to not include the non refundable deposit in your price estimate at the bottom?

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Yeah it's definitely a great looking figure. I can't wait til SSC gets their shipments off that boat. It'll be my first and only Cap until the AoU version is out. Awesome pic too.

I am soooooooo overdue for a new Cap figure. That stupid dock situation needs to get resolved pronto. Can't we just send in a Jeager to move the cargo around?

I am soooooooo overdue for a new Cap figure. That stupid dock situation needs to get resolved pronto. Can't we just send in a Jeager to move the cargo around?

Hahahahaha!!!! I wish we had a like button like in FB I love members comments!!!!

This 2 pack will be my first Cap figs. I wanted this fig the moment the first image of Evans in this suit popped online. I am with you need the dock situation toi hurry up. I have to start planning for Avengers figs.

Back