Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Adello25, mind if I ask when you ordered ur shields. I ordered on June 18 and have heard nothing yet except when I emailed two weeks ago and was told it would ship in a few more days. Thanks

Got home from work late tonight so didn't't have time to really futz around with it but got my onesixthkit shield. Took a couple quick pics next to the Avengers Cap shield (my GA Cap comes tomorrow).

Shield has nice weight to it; 3.35oz vs .75oz for Avengers shield

Onesixthkit kit on left, Avengers on right
View attachment 126180

Onesixthkit on top, Avengers on bottom
View attachment 126181

Hey Adello25, mind if I ask when you ordered ur shields. I ordered on June 18 and have heard nothing yet except when I emailed two weeks ago and was told it would ship in a few more days. Thanks
You can check your order status when you log in to the site. Go to "my account" and your Oder history is listed there. Click on your order and the details will pop up including shipping status and tracking. Hope this helps.

You can check your order status when you log in to the site. Go to "my account" and your Oder history is listed there. Click on your order and the details will pop up including shipping status and tracking. Hope this helps.

Yeah it woulda helped if I was actually smart enough to create an account before I ordered.....thanks

6e5yvy6y.jpg

Looks perfect
duty7u9a.jpg
u5e3uvy5.jpg

No fear of flaking on that one. Still those might not be the final products cos this set did not appear in the upcoming release pic.

Last edited:
Yupp, everything looks on point, can we get the sculptor who did these to do ALL of the sculpts from now on :lol

Wow...those head sculpts are awesome, definitely the best ones yet...if only they could all be as good as these. :)

You could just put the Rogers head on TFA body...

The TFA body is short, even with the longer pegs added in...supposedly these new figures will be taller in keeping with the larger scale Hot Toys seems to be using lately. I want my Cap to be a bit taller than six feet.

The TFA body is short, even with the longer pegs added in...supposedly these new figures will be taller in keeping with the larger scale Hot Toys seems to be using lately. I want my Cap to be a bit taller than six feet.

Well there isn't a lot extra in the costume. If the body IS longer, Cap might have a bit of a midriff show, lol.

Back