Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd toss a picture on the OneSixthKit shield here. I think it is a nice piece. I really like the adjustable straps. It freed me up to strip one of my plastic shields down. Now, once My 2pac gets here I will have a nice little array of shields to choose from (ya like how I tied it into the actual topic of this thread?).

IMG_0106.JPG

I saw someone on FB had done a really outstanding custom of the Winer Soldier BD. So I reached out to him to price out getting one of my extras done up. Heck, he is probably a member here!

10329231_843836265631427_1571858683180990888_n.jpg

Yeah, GA Cap is awful. Even though I unsubscribed from that thread, I still check it out occasionally and I see pictures of people who have replaced the scarred Cap head with better ones. They shouldn't have to do that to improve their figures...

If GA Cap had come with one of these face sculpts, I would have kept my PO.

The likeness scares me, how did they screw up Golden Age head sculpt so badly...........when this looks so dam good.

I wouldn't call GA Cap horrible but it is not their best work, you just have to put him in an action pose to make the HS work.

This sculpt on the GA body will be a popular swap. If only there was a way to get a GA helmet on it, then we'd be set.

Yup. It's a little heavy. I think he will have a bit if an issue holding it up but it looks great. My only gripe is that I wish it had a brushed met at look instead of a chrome mirror finish.

Sadly, yes.

Hope Marvel buys the rights back. Would love to see what they would do with the mutants in this universe.

Ive got nothing against Rooker's yondu but we would have seen the Starjammers (Corsair!) in GotG instead of the Ravagers..

Back