Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Well you just made my choice easier. Il be waiting for the A2 version of Cap.

For my first Captain America figure I'll also wait for the A2 version.
I love the WS movie but the costume can't compete with this.

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captain America

Alright well after seeing the movie last night, I had to pull the trigger today and pre order the SHIELD suit/Steve set and Winter Soldier. God damn was Winter Soldier a complete badass, Steve was too. The fight scene on the bridge was absolutely thrilling and the choreography was amazing. And Winter Soldier was absolutely brutal after kicking that guy
Spoiler Spoiler:
That made me and my friends gasp and just made us go holy ****, that was really really bad; poor guy. This movie needed the more serious tone though. They showed Sharon AND Maria Hill both being badasses which I really appreciated.

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captain America

my first draft is september? wft is that!

start me this month for crying out loud

Cool. I don't mind a NRD. What I care about is tax and how long it takes to ship. Since I'm in CA it's nice that they don't charge tax but it should only take a couple days for UPS. POed there as well as BBTS. Only thing I'm unsure of is if AFX charges me the whole order right awhile since I used Paypal. Hopefully not.

Yeah if you use PayPal you need to pay 100% upfront.

What's the bracelet on his right wrist?

I ordered the set from Sideshow. AFX's shipping was so high it pretty much took away any discount I was getting.

Yeah if you use PayPal you need to pay 100% upfront.

Oh snap. Well the wife will kill me if I just upfront paid for it but oh well. Gotta pay for it some time.

Wait for Shopafx, Cornerstore, Pop Culture Zone, Toy Anxiety and maybe Underground figures. They are usually discounted. AE doesn't discount anymore.

Shopafx also allows you to cancel without penalty.

SS doesn't pack in another box, it's extra.

Alter ego has a points system but it's less. You need twice as many points per dollar. Shopafx has a rewards system like SS. They sell for cheaper and they double box. A no brainer which is why I always buy from them. I only use SS for exclusives. The price difference for Shopafx is greater than SS point returns, and you get 5% rewards in addition.

I know, BBTS will make sure it arrives safely, if you’re not flex paying, or care about the exclusive BBTS is a great choice to go with.

Just picked this pack up. Curious, would anyone be interested in parting with the Steve figure or splitting the pack with me? I don't really want the Stealth suit too much.

Pre ordered the two pack. Did not want the civilian but I'm planing on using the body to replace my avengers capt and puting this new headsculpt with it.

Looks pretty, and the price for the 2 pack is pretty solid. I think it should be lower, or come with extra stuff of some kind. What's the cuff piece for though?

Instant pre-order for me. I don't have a HT Cap yet, so getting two at once is perfect. Pretty happy with the price too.

Looks pretty, and the price for the 2 pack is pretty solid. I think it should be lower, or come with extra stuff of some kind. What's the cuff piece for though?

Movie spoiler...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just pre-ordered this through SS. Now I see Shopafx has it for cheaper and doesn't have the damn California tax! I end up having to pay $370 with tax and shipping :slap

Back