Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

It's practically $120 for the Civi-figure, pretty good deal.

Expected ship date: January 2015 :-(

The 2 pack is a decent deal, though I only want the stealth figure and I think $220 is kind of high considering he really just comes with a non-standard color shield and no other accessories.

9 months left... :gah:

Considering HT pricing, that's a pretty nice deal.

Easy pre-order for both :yess:. Used some reward points to lower the price a little. Glad its not coming out until next year because got a lot on PO already for this year.

$340 for the set is a great price. $170 per figure is well below what most figures costs these days. Once sold out they will be worth much more than that.

I just po the stealth suit cap. Not the combo tho. This will be my first marvel figure. Just looks too good to pass up.

It's practically $120 for the Civi-figure, pretty good deal.

Even if we say that the Rogers HS should have come as a standard with the cap figure, the extra body, shirt-jacket-jeans-boots, helmet, and BD shield are already worth the $120 premium for the 2-pack.

And ordered!

Up on Sideshow now, I was wondering if the figures come in two different character boxes, can anyone tell me what the Hulk+Banner set comes like.

Funny this is the quote they use in the description.

Product Summary

"The price of freedom is high... and it's a price I'm willing to pay!"

In Marvel's exciting film, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America has joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and teamed up with Black Widow and Falcon to battle dangerous threats and to confront the mysterious Winter Soldier. Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present a special Captain America in Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit and Steve Rogers sixth scale figure set.

We'll just ordered the 2 pack and used my 104 discount to make it 224 or something we'll stoked, as kit bashed the first and skipped the avengers

Up on Sideshow now, I was wondering if the figures come in two different character boxes, can anyone tell me what the Hulk+Banner set comes like.

I think it was one larger box in all, so I'm guessing it'll be similar.

I skipped all the other Caps and am glad this 2 pack came along with the Evans likeness finally NAILED. Used rewards points, so I'm looking at $286 for this. NICE! :yess:

Back