Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Steve Rogers [Civilian Version]

New sculpt of Chris on this one which looks spot on.

1557686_10151988663697344_1188693066_n.jpg

Dagnabbit! Theres the shield I want.... attached to a figure that ranks no higher than #5 on my must have list of the ones we've now seen from this movie.

I will either just buy it on Ebay or maybe take one of my flaking shields and see if I can recreate the look that way.

Looks great, hope it's the real deal.

Re: Hot Toys - Captain America Stealth Suit

I'd definitely prefer a more movie accurate color. I also like the fact that I'd have a CA that has a darker, almost black suit that contrasts with the other Caps that are dressed in brighter blue.

Back from the movie and I just loved the Russo brothers' take on Cap!

Cap was a total badass (especially during the times he was donning the SHIELD uniform) and certainly looked like a man capable of leading a team of superheroes, whereas in "The Avengers" I always thought he looked/felt a little intimidated by Iron Man (and I think the somewhat goofy helmet of the Avengers costume had a part in this) and didn't make me believe that he was someone who could lead a team of superpowered beings.

10/10 for CA: TWS! Can't wait to PO the stealth suit Cap!

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Steve Rogers [Civilian Version]

Ehhhh.... I might have to grab this based on how much I love the movie. Tailoring looks good, HS is a big improvement and the shield looks mighty impressive.

Could be the lighting making the blue look brighter than it should be? That is a powerful spotlamp on it. But yeah, it definitely needs to be a deeper, midnight blue. Other than that it looks fantastic.

I hope he also comes with a red, white & blue shield.

Ehhhh.... I might have to grab this based on how much I love the movie. Tailoring looks good, HS is a big improvement and the shield looks mighty impressive.

I was in the movie so you have to love it. :wink1:

Agreed, definitely an improvement, glad they didn't show the teeth. Looking forward to seeing it at another angle, perhaps a straight angle and low angle to see the flow of the hair better.

Falcon and this cap is on my radar.

Wow, can't believe we finally get to see a stealth suit Cap with good likeness! Agree with everyone that it would look better in darker blue, but those spotlights do seems real strong and probably affected the color in the photo. Maybe wait till PO pics come...

Wow. Finally an Evans sculpt that looks like Evans! I'll definitely pick up this head for the stealth suit.

This looks fantastic. Head sculpt looks great too. Just make the blue darker and it's perfect.

That looks pretty damn great. I suspect there will be a ton of these heads being bought on eBay to pop on the various suits.:lecture :lol

I hope Winter Soldier's legs can articulate more than in that action pose.... lol That type of pose needs to be more dynamic and extreme w/ the posing! :yess:

This suit has grown on me. I like it now. Will definitely buy this one.

Don't trust the photo as far as the color goes. There's a light shining right on the figure which will make the blue look really blue in some pictures.

I was in the movie so you have to love it. :wink1:

Agreed, definitely an improvement, glad they didn't show the teeth. Looking forward to seeing it at another angle, perhaps a straight angle and low angle to see the flow of the hair better.

Ah ha! I see what you did there :p naw man I already know I'm gonna love it, if I'm madly in love with it and its my new #1 CBM I'm getting the entire line :lol

Anyone else see that the chest area looks really off? In the movie stills it has more padding like a muscle suit but on the figure it's just flat. I really hope they can fix that and the color because I want this figure but only if they can nail it.

Now that is Evans. If this is an official sculpt I can see HT milking it like they milked the latest Stark HS.

AWESOME!!!! Looks just like Evans!!!! amazing work HTs!!!:yess:

Back