Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Steve Rogers [Civilian Version]

LOL talk about low hanging fruit! First a bland looking banner with little or no accessories and now this. I will only pick up the hs, IF this is, egit. not worth the $189.00 that this will cost (cough- prolly more ;) )

Re: Hot Toys - Captain America Stealth Suit

If this would cost above $200, I'd be very sad.

10171651_10151988868562344_575290246_n.jpg

EDIT: Probably not getting the set, so I'll just get the head from Ebay to get this look
J
1613958_10151988873432344_679036382_n.jpg

Unfortunately how can it now be over $200. Their FB page calls it a collectible figure set It's gonna be a two pack $300 minimum with a bit of wishful thinking

Last edited:

Pretty sure just the stealth strike suit is gonna be offered by itself.

This set looks awesome. I'm not even a big Captain America guy. But I wouldn't mind having this. Congrats to the guys getting this.

Wait and see I guess but really, how many people are gonna pay hot toys prices for Stave Rodgers. A guy in a pair of jeans and a jacket and shirt. Maybe some die hands and completists but overall not that many. I hope they are separate but I don't think they r. I really hope someone's tells me I am wrong soon though as I really wanna get the stealth uniform. ( it says right on the banner in the pic interchangeable head sculpt which leaves to believe 2 pack)

Amazing!!! I'll be PO everything for winter soldier whatever the cost. My favorite comic book ever and pretty sure this will be my fav marvel movie ever. Find out Saturday :)

Th stealth shield suit will be offered by itself however civilian Rogers will only come in 2 pack set.

Doubt I'd want that Civilian Steve Rogers one, just want the Stealth Suit one! This is so PO'd!

This is awesome!! but I only want Rogers, it's a fine sculpt!

2 figure set? im guessing $450 at least...

I'm bummed they finally do a good Evans sculpt and you have to buy a whole other figure just to get him. :(
I do like the 1/6th scale empty helmet, though.

It really depends on how much you like the character. Captain America was my favorite Marvel superhero growing up so I have that connection, plus working on the film was a dream come true as was walking on The Dark Knight Rises (being a Batman fan), Batman vs Superman, and recently Gotham, so I will definitely want to collect this set as I am with the Dark Knight Trilogy Hot Toys. I can understand why some may pass on certain figures since they don't appear to be "worth" the costs, but it all comes down to how much you will enjoy the film (which I think those who haven't seen it yet will very much) and how big a fan you are of the character.

I guess we can combine the 2 threads now, yes? Should make it easier to view comments via 1 thread instead of 2.

Do the pictures mention if these shields are also die-cast?

This looks really good. Wish the OPs were updated with all the pics.

I believe you might be wrong about them offering this as a standalone...this looks only available as a set with Stealth STRIKE suit:

1982284_694030363992290_955849461_n.jpg

I think we should combine the 2 threads now to make for easily viewing. I know exactly how I will pose these 2! Now I really wish they made a figure of my "generic" character so I could recreate my fight w/ Cap. LOL

Agreed. And maybe the mods can revise the OPs to include all the pics.

10155438_10151988873392344_525156413_n.jpg

1901484_10151988873017344_675255464_n.jpg

10174845_10151988872882344_1052520559_n.jpg

When is that double pack up for pre order?

I guess we can combine the 2 threads now, yes? Should make it easier to view comments via 1 thread instead of 2.

Do the pictures mention if these shields are also die-cast?

From Hot Toys Facebook:

"The price of freedom is high... and it's a price I'm willing to pay!" Marvel Studios’ latest superhero hit – Captain America: The Winter Soldier is sweeping theatres around the world and has been well received by fans and critics in many opening countries! In this exciting film, Captain America has joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and teamed up with Black Widow and Falcon to battle dangerous threats and confront the mysterious Winter Soldier. Hot Toys is proud to present a special collectible figures set which includes the highly anticipated new 1/6th scale Captain America in Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit and Steve Rogers Collectible Figure.

The movie-accurate Captain America collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit in the film. It features a brand new helmeted head sculpt, finely tailored costume with embossed patterns, and a specially-made light blue metal shield.

The movie-accurate Steve Rogers collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Chris Evans, highly detailed costume, a specially-made heavy battle damaged metal shield, and a Captain America helmet. Fans of Captain America don’t miss out!

Back