Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it has been mentioned already or not, but it looks like the sleeves on the STRIKE suit are seperate from the clothing on the torso but hidden slightly by the straps for his shield

Should make for much better arm articulation

that the case for the golden age cap too :)
better articulation days ahead!

No, it's just blatantly obvious he uses that shield in the scene where he chases WS on the roof and the freeway fight. They'll add it.

You have better eyes than me! :p

Hahaha not at all buddy. I manage to catch the GA CAP here in Singapore when the cap exhibition was here. It looks good :) however
I am not a fan of the clenched teeth expression

I'm gonna hold you to that, and if you're wrong, I'm gonna come to Ireland and I'll... I'll... probably buy you a pint and then go home and get over it
Hahahhaha that is hilarious! Yeah! I am gonna hold him to that too!

Honestly speaking u think hot toys would do that? For us? I highly doubt that

Hahahhaha that is hilarious! Yeah! I am gonna hold him to that too!

Honestly speaking u think hot toys would do that? For us? I highly doubt that

I don't know if it will or will not happen, but I do know thats it's not as though things haven't changed in the past come release date. I'm sure there are many folk who could read off a list of these specific things, I can't think of any examples right now...

I don't know if it will or will not happen, but I do know thats it's not as though things haven't changed in the past come release date. I'm sure there are many folk who could read off a list of these specific things, I can't think of any examples right now...

Exactly!! I cant think off any example right off off the bat..so it not common.

anyone out there to help us with this?

Exactly!! I cant think off any example right off off the bat..so it not common.

anyone out there to help us with this?

I wouldn't worry about how many times they have done it in the past to be fair. Knowing that they have changed things once is about as useful as knowing if they had done it 100 times, as either way it doesn't mean it will happen again

Wait and see, in any case it ain't a deal breaker

I really love this pose. This might be the first one I go with.

up_18.jpg

Hahaha not at all buddy. I manage to catch the GA CAP here in Singapore when the cap exhibition was here. It looks good :) however
I am not a fan of the clenched teeth expression

Awh nice man! Yeah id rather a non teethy version but hey, it looks better than the FA one in my opinion :p

Awh nice man! Yeah id rather a non teethy version but hey, it looks better than the FA one in my opinion :p

I'm with u !! Even with that teethy look, the GA cap face sculpt look like chris evans..TfA cap looks good but it does not looks like chris in any way.

I really like the pose where he kind of has his head tilted down and to the side with the shield held in front of him

The head sculpt shows a smirk it seems when tilted down, this may be one of those HS that can show different looks just from a different angle

Apparently the MOS Supes sculpt is like that

Back