Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Captain America Stealth Suit

1464608_625096537574585_1703726117_n.jpg

I'd like to see more pictures before making a final decision but so far I like the Golden Age suit more.

Wow, I love him more than I thought I would in this suit! Still wish he had the traditional shield though.

From this angle that looks fantastic! I would like to see how bad the side pocket billows out, though.

Much better headsculpt. I can tell you, if it comes down to one or the other, I will cancel my Golden Age PO for this (but the plan is to get both!)

From this angle that looks fantastic! I would like to see how bad the side pocket billows out, though.

Much better headsculpt. I can tell you, if it comes down to one or the other, I will cancel my Golden Age PO for this (but the plan is to get both!)

Unfortunately getting both is my current plan as well :lol

Love it! And I hope that is a civilian Cap in the photo. Can't have too many Caps. :lol

Damn it, resisting hard to not buy any of these figures even thought I have Golden Age Cap preordered, LOL. God help me.

Now.... how about accessories on this one? Helmetless sculpt? BD shield?

Guessing this comes in between the Golden Age and WS price points

He looks great but he had better come with the regular shield too or I'm going to be ssoooooooo disappointed.

He looks great but he had better come with the regular shield too or I'm going to be ssoooooooo disappointed.

Personally, I am hoping for the one on the far right that they used in the ads.

Shields.jpg

14.jpg

Back