Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a shop where I can buy parted out stuff from this set, similar to Monkey Depot...
Shipping from them is killer.... $55 for $20 items :slap

Do you piece figures together to display? I know you keep your stuff in the box. Just wondering why you're buying parts.

Took some new pics of my Cap today:

16062945314_2b54f99354_o.jpg

16477994637_a19b23edb9_o.jpg

16062944704_86cfe29903_o.jpg

He has a lovely box full of parts in a cupboard.

well nothing like your parts collection, but I have some POPTOYS outfits and various weapons etc boxed away, I don't have any figures displayed now so I don't see the need to assemble the customs. I figured I would just buy the bodies when I do

haha yes... I'm piecing together the Strike 2pk.... its not for me though. I ordered the set for myself from Sideshow

Yeah, I remember reading you bought the set and keep your stuff in the box. You might reconsider once you piece it together and see how great they look.

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Thanks... Most impt is Bulk up the chest and push the two arms as low as possible (as close to the body as possible) to avoid the squarish shoulders look...

That torso looks really good. I just got the uniform off mine and am planning on putting some rubber bands on to see if that improves the shape. I want to avoid cutting the fat suit since that apparently makes the uniform loose around the waist. Two questions... What's the best thing to use to bulk the chest up? And I'm aware cutting the rubber vest affects the arm sleeves, but there has to be a way to get rid of the bunched up shoulder look.

Back