Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this one. I think it was better to go with the single pack. The extra shield and mask is cool but not worth the price.

I wonder if something like heat shrink would work to tighten up the ab area? It would restrict the ab crunch, but may work. I'm also thinking about doing something to the shoulders to make them a little bigger/wider.

There are two problems with making the shoulders wider.

1. The arms will raise up higher.

2. The stealth suit shirt pushes out of the sides, which isn't that much of a problem, if you don't do the rubber suit mod, since the straps cover that area up.

I tried to find an equal balance of having broader shoulders without having the arms rise up too much. Keep in mind this is before I did that stupid rubber suit mod.

Here are some pics.

Before.

After

IMO those shoulders are good enough, since there the deltoids muscles now have shape to them and not flat like the before picture.

What about some Gorrila duct tape around the torso to really tightend things up?

:nono No definitely not, if u make a mistake and have to pull it off again it will tear the stitching along the sides of the rubber suit.

I have kinda gotten lost in this thread. Could someone please post a picture of the stealth suit straight outta the box so I can tell why everyone hates him so much?

I have kinda gotten lost in this thread. Could someone please post a picture of the stealth suit straight outta the box so I can tell why everyone hates him so much?

No pic for me yet, but this about sums it up:

The general consensus is that he doesn't have the V shape from his waist to chest as the movie clearly shows him having. HT added in some padding to bulk him up and this further takes away from his shape. This somehow hinders his shoulders as well, but I'm not exactly sure.

No pic for me yet, but this about sums it up:

The general consensus is that he doesn't have the V shape from his waist to chest as the movie clearly shows him having. HT added in some padding to bulk him up and this further takes away from his shape. This somehow hinders his shoulders as well, but I'm not exactly sure.

Thanks brother. SO this is about how to mod him to unbulk/give him the V Shapr? I guess I get that.

Why dont just remove the fat suit just like clipper king did?? Improves articulation and looks much better, is my understanding that the fat suit is not needed at all and he has a tutorial on his youtube page.

Anyone had an update on their shipping status, mine still says shipping soon.

On another note I think buying the 2 pack is more of a bargain, you get 2 figures for under 200 each and when you get the AOU Cap you can have the option to display one Cap with helmet and the other without plus the Steve Rogers figure :)

Mine says shipping soon. I hope to see a shipping notice some time this week. Im really looking forward to getting this one.

Shipped! Tracking Number! Mine will be here tomorrow! Fistpump.

483454_10152348183214460_160073625_n.jpg

That is a great pic...and congrats! Post a pic or two tomorrow, man!

I'm stuck at "Item Shipping Soon"....hopefully real soon....

That's great news that this set is finally shipping. Sadly, my final flex was bumped to the end of March. I'll have to try and see if they'll move it up for me.

Mine shipped, tracking number too. Only I live in the east coast and won't see it till next Monday. 😁

Back