Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I buy 2 pack and pay it out it'll ship this week but if I order the single figure it won't be out until the dock strike clears? Just wanted some clarification.

Are these really shipping out, or people just getting charged because there's a difference :lol
It seems full pay people are getting charged, which I thought only happened when SS got the product in.
I thought the dock slowdown was ongoing and had yet to be resolved. :dunno
Looks like a few things are trickling in, but it's still ongoing.

SS is supposed to ship out 72 hours after they charge but that doesn't always happen. They charged me for The Dark Knight armory and it didn't ship for almost 2 weeks after that. It's kind of frustrating how things work sometimes.

SS is supposed to ship out 72 hours after they charge but that doesn't always happen. They charged me for The Dark Knight armory and it didn't ship for almost 2 weeks after that. It's kind of frustrating how things work sometimes.

I was going to say that that was the case with the Mark 42 so I wouldn't say it's shipping with the utmost confidence.

It's a slow down, not a shut down. Stuff IS getting through, just a lot slower than usual.

Also, just checked my order status - SHIPPING SOON!!!! Should have this in just a few days. :yess:

Huh, well my flex isn't over till march so I won't get it till then. But excited he got thru :clap:

Same here. I figured they would have pushed the flex through because of the long delay no matter the date. They did that on my WW 1/4 PF but I guess not for HT.
:ohbfrank:

I don't think they got all of them in yet. Either way, from experience, i've never seen them move flex payments up, only back. And they don't tend to ask you if you want it moved up or even tell you that it's in stock (I usually find out on here)... But I have asked them to move a payment up to complete an order when figures come in before the flex payments are finished.

Welp, a number of these must be in. I just received an e-mail about my spooktacular win and it's now in. Exciiiited!

tumblr_inline_ngfvntz5yo1s5cosc.gif

Guys I know I said I was happy with the V shape torso mod and then that I was moving on to bulking up the chest. However, I just thought maybe there was away I could make it better as it still didn't look as good of a V shape as it could of been so I went back and modded it again. LMK what you guys think.

Old mod

New mod

I wonder if something like heat shrink would work to tighten up the ab area? It would restrict the ab crunch, but may work. I'm also thinking about doing something to the shoulders to make them a little bigger/wider.

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

I'll be buying a colored shield from a fellow board member. It'll make this Cap look even better.

Back