Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all who have commented means a lot , very humbled by it . Pturtle mike Tyson was my highlight of Toy Soul and if I'd managed to snag myself one of the exclusives 300 id be a pretty lucky boy wouldn't I ??? ;O) cant say too much . and the very mention of Ali Frasier might cause wet dreams ....can I say wet dreams on here ? oh well I just did ! Ali alone would be my grail but with Frasier ....forget about it

That would be my Grail review to watch haha

Last edited:
It is compared to the prototype, but once you get past that I think it'll be a pretty nice figure in hand

Yeah the Steve figure looks OK I think but I don't like what happened to Stealth Cap...... I may still get the set and if its crap in hand I should be able to sell it easy enough

I like the suit. I think it's better then AoU version. But tailoring and chest muscleless looks bad :D.

I may buy it if it goes cheap.

I was watching Winter Soldier again for the first time since the theater and damn if it doesn't make me want the figure! That chase THROUGH the building when he's after Bucky is fantastic.

But I really would want just the civilian Steve Rogers and not so much the stealth suit. Maybe HT will release the other civilian Rogers with the khakis alone and not as part of a set.

I've been staring at GA Cap for months. Believe me, this is much anticipated. I need a good Cap from TWS that actually looks like Evans

And he's been staring right back, with nary a clue in his head. :lol

gacap.jpg

I was watching Winter Soldier again for the first time since the theater and damn if it doesn't make me want the figure! That chase THROUGH the building when he's after Bucky is fantastic.

But I really would want just the civilian Steve Rogers and not so much the stealth suit. Maybe HT will release the other civilian Rogers with the khakis alone and not as part of a set.

That's my favorite scene of the movie too, Winter Soldier catching the shield was a perfect ending to that scene.

Back