Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And on top of that, all retailers get theirs thru sideshow, so sideshow has to process the figures, then mail them back out. Which adds time to those as well.

I actually watch most reviews to see the figure in action then I form my own opinion on it most of the time the aesthetics of the figure shown off is what I mostly care to watch, guys like Sean Long and Optibotimus are getting free things and are doing what they love, I have no problem with that, but I stopped watching both of their reviews for different reasons, Seans voice and gimmick is a little rough on the ears that can be too much sometimes, and for Optibotimus I remember him making an unnecessary comment on a Shartimusprime video about the recent popularity of Budget Stark that came off very petty and jealous, actually similar to how some people on here react to his gifts from sideshow.

Nick’s reviews are very good, he gets straight to the point while thoroughly showing off the figure, I just wish he reviewed more figures :lol

Like most, I think Clipper’s reviews are the best right now, but I probably enjoy them more than most because I think the guy is funny, so even when he rambles about something that doesn’t have to with the figure I’m still entertained :lol

I think I owe some guys a really BIG thank you , I must have some of the most loyal friends/viewers on youtube . its nice to be mentioned along with the MASSIVE reviewers around and im always really flatter by the compliments I get (around page 395 ). I know ill never have the huge subscription or views other have , or ever be sponsored or make a living from youtube , but what puts a MASSIVE smile on my face is the fact ya can keep all your expensive cameras , top dollar lighting , your fast cut videos done for viewer retention and "check in the description box below links" to every company in the civilized world and your daily checks of your analytics to see if your textbook formular can be tweeked for more views .......but honesty is free and havin the balls to tell it like it is seems to be in fashion , not everything is awesome and I prefer expression in words not hand gestures . I could cut a four minute video easy but I know it would come across as if I was only doing it for adsense and not coz I wanted to .....anyway thanks bruvas and you know who you are

I think I owe some guys a really BIG thank you , I must have some of the most loyal friends/viewers on youtube . its nice to be mentioned along with the MASSIVE reviewers around and im always really flatter by the compliments I get (around page 395 ). I know ill never have the huge subscription or views other have , or ever be sponsored or make a living from youtube , but what puts a MASSIVE smile on my face is the fact ya can keep all your expensive cameras , top dollar lighting , your fast cut videos done for viewer retention and "check in the description box below links" to every company in the civilized world and your daily checks of your analytics to see if your textbook formular can be tweeked for more views .......but honesty is free and havin the balls to tell it like it is seems to be in fashion , not everything is awesome and I prefer expression in words not hand gestures . I could cut a four minute video easy but I know it would come across as if I was only doing it for adsense and not coz I wanted to .....anyway thanks bruvas and you know who you are

I started watching review videos about 4 months ago. I remembered watching one of your earlier videos a couple of years ago, and after having enough of the bought opinions of some, I searched for yours -- now under your new Reviewer King name. Keep on being brutally honest and I'll keep watching and recommending. Also thanks for the many laughs.

I started watching review videos about 4 months ago. I remembered watching one of your earlier videos a couple of years ago, and after having enough of the bought opinions of some, I searched for yours -- now under your new Reviewer King name. Keep on being brutally honest and I'll keep watching and recommending. Also thanks for the many laughs.

Reviewer King is definitely the best out there. You know what you get after his reviews. never thought that i will watch video reviews about things i want to buy but i dont regret doing it now.

I second that. I enjoy every minute of them and feel it's a collectors perspective for collectors. No bells and whistles. Which is truly helpful for those wanting to make a realistic determination on what to buy.

Best reviews on the internets! No bullsh|t, great poses, awesome close ups and a real genuine approach to the review. If it's great, you let us know. If it's shat, no punches are pulled and you tell us that too. Made me pass on some figures but I also picked up a few due to your reviews as well.

Keep up the great work Rick :duff

By the way, I know you must be pretty excited for that Storm Toys Mike Tyson, a member here said they spoke with Storm at Toy Soul and a theres a very good chance we’ll be seeing a Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali figure pretty soon :panic:

If only we could like this post. Hell, like his videos and subscribe you guys! Love your reviews man, they're completely honest and unbiased. Very thorough and goes over everything about the figure that you need to know. You're always my go-to dude for reviews. Keep doing what you do, man.

Keep up the great work Rick :duff

By the way, I know you must be pretty excited for that Storm Toys Mike Tyson, a member here said they spoke with Storm at Toy Soul and a theres a very good chance we’ll be seeing a Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali figure pretty soon :panic:

Thanks to all who have commented means a lot , very humbled by it . Pturtle mike Tyson was my highlight of Toy Soul and if I'd managed to snag myself one of the exclusives 300 id be a pretty lucky boy wouldn't I ??? ;O) cant say too much . and the very mention of Ali Frasier might cause wet dreams ....can I say wet dreams on here ? oh well I just did ! Ali alone would be my grail but with Frasier ....forget about it

I like watching a bunch of different reviews for figures just do get different looks and what not but your reviews are the ones I look forward to most! You tell it just like it is. You aren't paid to talk up or bash a figure, your reviews are totally honest and I when I am contemplating laying down a couple hundred dollars for a figure I don't want to hear bull**** lies. Keep pumping out these fantastic reviews man!!!

Back