Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When does toy anx generally release their parted-out parts? I missed out on the armory batman parts and the iron man workshop accessories faceplate.

From what I've seen, shortly after they're released in Hong Kong, they don't get their supply from Sideshow.

When does toy anx generally release their parted-out parts? I missed out on the armory batman parts and the iron man workshop accessories faceplate.
I might end up getting another Rogers sculpt from one of the loose parts sites just so I don't have to have a headless civilian Steve.

capt1.jpg

capt2.jpg

capt3.jpg

The figure looks great, the seamless head sculpt, the costume, but....the chest area should be more pronounced. Just seems a little flat.

This figure is one of the ones I'm most excited about so here's hoping that's not the final product.

Maybe it'll turn out ok. I remember seeing the blogger review pics for MOS when he was released and thinking he looked really thin, almost lanky in some pics. Anyone that has the figure knows how great he is.

If this hits the HK sellers in November/early Decemeber, I may have to get an extra Stealth figure early- it looks that good and might be worth the extra $$$ to me to get it early I already have the Rogers/Cap Set on order from SSC, but I don't think I can wait until late December or January for Sideshow's shipment. (I can always put the extra stealth suit one in my office at work once the SCC order arrives).

Yeah it does seem off and the sculpt is slightly similar to the OneSixthKit sculpt, the angle of the pic taken is probably causing the flat look but then again the pro to pics gave the upper arms more moving room apparentally
The figure looks great, the seamless head sculpt, the costume, but....the chest area should be more pronounced. Just seems a little flat.

This figure is one of the ones I'm most excited about so here's hoping that's not the final product.

Back