1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of my Black Widow, I got her this saturday:

15124217918_c4e5bd12cd_c.jpg

15124088630_9c75b6c502_c.jpg

15124088350_ed1bbbbbe3_c.jpg

Honestly, I can't understand how some people say that she doesn't look like ScarJo because she's there. I think that the main problem is the paintjob (specially the lips), the HS is the most accurate one right now in my opinion.

It is the makeup, like I keep saying the lipstick is the wrong color, The hair should be lighter and styled differently as well. Nice poses btw

I'm fresh out of sniper rifles, so I decided to arm her with an HKG36 from the Soldier Story CIA sad night ops v2.0

Nice :clap whatever works, unfortunately sniper rifles is one type of weapon I didn't invest in throughout my collecting of weapons over the years. If she could hold the rifle, i'd say use it no matter what is it.

I went with one that looks just like your 2nd option for mine. It must be crossing the Pacific ocean... The first one looks a bit harmless.

Be careful handling it, these are actually made for models but you can use it on figures, these are very fragile :lecture that's why I suggest the full metal versions

Actually the scope is right it keeps falling apart and have to reattach it.

" Natasha..What's your Status? "

" Engine room secure "

Last edited:
It's pretty cool to see such a great variety of pics all through this thread of this great figure. The camera loves it! (Just as the camera loves the woman who inspired it)....

Really great work in here...keep 'em coming, folks!

Was hoping to have some pix of BW with this outfit posted, but having a hard time getting the foot pegs onto the boots (foot is built in) tried the hair dryer but no good.
View attachment 134961Well I purchased this PopToys outfit from OneSixthKit - they were great service was fast, but,...the pants were not as advertised, not the leather in the description or as pictured.I notified them, and we went back and forth, I thought maybe they sent the wrong pants but they told me that was how they came they had not realised. Told me I was the first person to notice. They were great about it, and offered to pay return postage and full refund. I said that was ok, being I thought there was a mistake with the pants, the outfit is still really nice looking, especially the Jacket! Soon as I get it on a BW figure will post a pic! Like I said they were great about it, and it was not a deal breaker at all, a great looking outfit!
sjb66

The only thing I don't like about this figure is that the belt is permanently sculpted on a slant. One of the holster straps is longer than the other. Would prefer the belt to be fabric

Back