1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah true that, but not only does the head look good, but the body actually looks great. Not too puffy at all.

Oh! Yeah idk, people were saying the body is to puffy, going to lengths as removing padding underneath the suit. And then i got mine in and i thought, wtf this looks great

So I'd thought I would redo an idea I had with the rifle

So this idea is with the new hair with the sniper rifle

In case you forgot

Before

Now

It took a month, but my present for Black Widow finally arrived today.

photo2_zps5898f8e6.jpg

photo1_zpse31016a8.jpg

200337fcqnzek9gcclq94c.jpgWell I purchased this PopToys outfit from OneSixthKit - they were great service was fast, but,...the pants were not as advertised, not the leather in the description or as pictured.I notified them, and we went back and forth, I thought maybe they sent the wrong pants but they told me that was how they came they had not realised. Told me I was the first person to notice. They were great about it, and offered to pay return postage and full refund. I said that was ok, being I thought there was a mistake with the pants, the outfit is still really nice looking, especially the Jacket! Soon as I get it on a BW figure will post a pic! Like I said they were great about it, and it was not a deal breaker at all, a great looking outfit!
sjb66

View attachment 134961Well I purchased this PopToys outfit from OneSixthKit - they were great service was fast, but,...the pants were not as advertised, not the leather in the description or as pictured.I notified them, and we went back and forth, I thought maybe they sent the wrong pants but they told me that was how they came they had not realised. Told me I was the first person to notice. They were great about it, and offered to pay return postage and full refund. I said that was ok, being I thought there was a mistake with the pants, the outfit is still really nice looking, especially the Jacket! Soon as I get it on a BW figure will post a pic! Like I said they were great about it, and it was not a deal breaker at all, a great looking outfit!
sjb66

I had an issue with the Wolverine set as well, some of the belt rivets were missing. I contacted them and they offered a return, but instead they just gave me money back for the cost of the belt. They are extremely fast and easy to deal with. They are my go to now for any parts I purchase.

So in looking for a sniper, I can't find one from Hot Toys that I like the look of. Am I just being too picky?

So in looking for a sniper, I can't find one from Hot Toys that I like the look of. Am I just being too picky?

You're picking the wrong brand. No doubt hot toys does great movie stuff but their weapons aren't nearly as good as the military focused manufacturers. Try Soldier Story, Dam Toys, or ZY Toys rifles.

Some pics of my Black Widow, I got her this saturday:

15124217918_c4e5bd12cd_c.jpg

15124088630_9c75b6c502_c.jpg

15124088350_ed1bbbbbe3_c.jpg

Honestly, I can't understand how some people say that she doesn't look like ScarJo because she's there. I think that the main problem is the paintjob (specially the lips), the HS is the most accurate one right now in my opinion.

It is the full metal version, although now I have it in hand I am concerned it may be too heavy for her. I won't get time to check until the weekend as Widow is boxed up at the moment.

I ordered it from ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/201110355163?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I have the ZY Toys barrett that I gave to my Widow and her wrists are just too loose and her hands are too flexible. At least on mine. She may not be able to support a full metal version but it's worth a try. Another option would be to place the butt of the stock on the ground and just have her hold it like a staff. I'm just going to stick with her holding both Glocks similar to the movie poster. Sort of a dynamic museum pose.

I have the ZY Toys barrett that I gave to my Widow and her wrists are just too loose and her hands are too flexible. At least on mine. She may not be able to support a full metal version but it's worth a try. Another option would be to place the butt of the stock on the ground and just have her hold it like a staff. I'm just going to stick with her holding both Glocks similar to the movie poster. Sort of a dynamic museum pose.

That's what I was thinking of doing (holding it like a staff) or just having the rifle in the open case on the ground next to her.

Back