1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just a custom paint job?

Not quite I had the hs completely redone by a customizer overseas but the hair I transplanted from another horrible hs that had a hideous head custom but the hair was the right tint and texture so it worked out perfectly when my hs redo was finished.

A better lit comparison shot

The M16 is from DX13? Where is the MP5 from? That new HS definitely looks better than the previous. Thanks for the photos!

They haven't even charged me yet, let alone ship her. What the hell Sideshow

Remember they always go the date you pre ordered. As soon as sent me an email this was up for PO, I ordered

Now I'm not saying I was first, but I was pretty early.

I suppose that added on to it being a pack out only slows the process down, but I hope they ship her today.. Or else I won't receive by Thursday before I leave for the weekend. As for contacting, I'll wait and see what they do today before I call

This is superb, who did it?

I have to recheck my files..but remember it was two part process

A Customizer did the HS only, I sent it to them without hair :lol

I did the rest including cutting and restyling the hair I used off another HS.

So don't expect it to look exactly the same. Believe me at first I asked them if they do custom hair as well and this is what they said:huh

So I had to take the plunge myself..trust me the custom hair makes a huge difference with this beautiful sculpt. I tried the HS factory hair first..:thud:

" Hmm.."

" Captain...Do you copy..Target..Winter Soldier spotted "

" Tag him Nat..I'm on my way! "
[/B] [/I]

" Already on it! "

Last edited:
She's here!
05f17d48cf4d90b360e92b410d9a0cc0.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back