1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0392.jpgIMG_0397.jpg
Just a coupl eof quick, not very well lit pix of TWS Black Widow. Will try to get some with better lighting tomorrow. Im a lazy photographer lol!
sjb66

Indeed, Hottoys could use them to convince those "on the fence".

Agreed. I had to cancel my pre-order in order to get the Silver Centurion, but I always intended on getting her later. But this makes me want to speed up that timeline.

Although, I wonder if it's worth getting if I already have the Avengers version. (But the OCD collector part of me wants to keep up the set, as I also have the IM2 and Avengers versions...)

Those are the first pics where I actually see Johansson and not Natalie Portman.

Yes. I think most of the professionally lit pics really didn't do this figure justice at all. Now this, this is definitely ScarJo.

I'm glad you guys are starting to anticipate the figure now :clap

You might be single-handedly getting people to anticipate the figure with all these pictures. I had just started to feel better about cancelling my preorder after all the less than stellar pictures early on (including some of yours), and now you have these shots where the figure actually looks pretty great (without too much futzing around). :gah:

Somebody asked about knees bent action poses. Although there is some restriction, it is possible

Last edited:
Back