1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it ill advised to remove the suit and replace it with the casual set on ebay? I planned to do that but I worry about staining plus maybe damaging the original suit by removing it.

Extraordinary photos!

I have got to get me a real weapon for her. Adds to her kickass image.

Eyes look great here. Good likeness, too. I'm guessing it's a matter of not pointing a flash straight on.

Love this pic. Gets rid of the deer in headlights look in her eyes and shows off the costume nicely. I'm starting to feel a lot better about this figure. I should have it in hand soon--maybe I won't even need to use that custom head I bought...

Actually I think I'm gonna steal that pose when I get her on the shelf!

Not to take anything away from the stinger gauntlets. I like how they stick out more than the avenger's version IMO :clap

Sorry I keep swishing the hair in my shots but I was watching her movie the Island the other day and although Scar's hair was different in the film, I noticed her hair had a lot of swishing in the action scenes. So I noticed by futzing with the hair in motion it seems to add more depth to her likeness

Last edited:
I've been anticipating it since the table preview shot of the Winter Soldier figures, so your pictures are only making me increasingly impatient, nice job! Can't wait for Tuesday!

ok,really late at seeing this one
is this a recast of Avengers or real one
then how whas the hair changed?

DSC08103_zps3913d868.jpg

Back