1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
walks-away-slowly-o.gif

Hell no. :gah: What are you people looking at? the Avengers BW sculpt is inferior to TWS BW hs just like Avengers Loki hs is inferior to TDW Loki hs.

I don't care if this is a wind up or just straight up trolling, but I honestly feel the same way. The Avengers BW didn't look anything like Scarlett, but the Winter Soldier head is dead on. As for Loki, the Avengers sculpt was too skinny and kinda girly (think Jared Leto) but the Dark World head was a bit closer, still not perfect though.

No the majority consensus has been the Avengers Loki is better, not much but still. The proto was terrible, they fixed it but still not as good as the Avengers version. TDW final product looks more like Hiddleston but looks like the face looks chubby. The Avengers one has a slimmer look. You say he's skinny, but Tom Hiddleston is skinny. He looks sly, and cunning. A perfect complement to Thor's brawny look.

Yeah, Hiddleston's definitely skinny, but he doesn't look like he's always making a fish face. The HT Avengers Loki, however, does always look like that in my opinion.

Theres a lack of videos of this HT online. Hope those who gets her do a vid review

Wait until next week, that's when SSC is supposedly will start shipping them out. Definitely by the last week of Aug there will be a good amount of reviews and vids on her.

And Privyet yes I can easily do that..but why would I want too. :dunno

Yeah, Hiddleston's definitely skinny, but he doesn't look like he's always making a fish face. The HT Avengers Loki, however, does always look like that in my opinion.

What's sad is I've missed both versions of Loki, just like I missed the Avengers Cap, but I'm not about to pay outrageous ebay prices for either, not with all these HT I ordered coming in for me just by the end of this year..Jeez

My wallet is going to explode!:thud:

Wait until next week, that's when SSC is supposedly will start shipping them out. Definitely by the last week of Aug there will be a good amount of reviews and vids on her.

And Privyet yes I can easily do that..but why would I want too. :dunno
You can creep out all your friends!

I'd say once the other online stores get them, we'll be seeing more reviews. Seems they get them from stores that get them from Sideshow.

You can creep out all your friends!

I'd say once the other online stores get them, we'll be seeing more reviews. Seems they get them from stores that get them from Sideshow.

At least in the U.S. It starts with SSC first, then everybody else starts distributing their orders when it comes to HT.

I actually like how quick SSC are getting their HT products, I remember when SSC took forever to get HT releases..now it seems like they are usually only a
month after the Asian market gets them in stock.

I wouldn't know about before, but I totally agree about SSC's distribution. Now that there's almost no sites that give discounts, Sideshow's just the best place to order from. You get it first (in the US) and you can even use Reward Points, so it works out very well.

I wouldn't know about before, but I totally agree about SSC's distribution. Now that there's almost no sites that give discounts, Sideshow's just the best place to order from. You get it first (in the US) and you can even use Reward Points, so it works out very well.

It's the best if you can pay with a credit card. As someone who can't do that and can only pay by using PayPal, then I'd call it the next best thing.

ff7image.jpg

I realize there are a lot of things wrong with this comparison including angle, shadow, and general expression (to say nothing of the lousy photo resolution on the HS), but that's Scarjo, no question, IMO. I really like the Avengers figure and thought it was a really nice likeness, but I really don't think it holds a candle to the WS version...

Hell no. :gah: What are you people looking at? the Avengers BW sculpt is inferior to TWS BW hs just like Avengers Loki hs is inferior to TDW Loki hs.

I just prefer the face and hair on the Avengers one. Especially the hair. The WS hairstyle doesn't look right for me, both in the movie and on the figure.

Back