1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird question that sounds very pervy, but has anyone modded her cleavage? Haha

I mean, it just looks so Barbie-ish. I went ahead and mixed clear with dark brown acrylic and layered it in the cleavage to add shading. It looks more natural skin toned now. I just didn't like the lack of shading. Lol

homer-disappearing-gif.gif

I mean, it just looks so Barbie-ish. I went ahead and mixed clear with dark brown acrylic and layered it in the cleavage to add shading. It looks more natural skin toned now. I just didn't like the lack of shading. Lol

Pics? :D

No really, I'd like to see what you mean. Whenever I think of shading to add emphasis the folks at 300 come into mind...

MDd3L.jpg

This you perv?

Lol, I'll take pics. It's just the shading between the two breasts. I don't have any before or after but it looks better IMO. I mean people complain about drax's pec muscles, figured this was in the same boat.

some pics, it is possible to see Scar in this figure

The figure as a whole is great. I will state my thoughts soon.

Last edited:
some pics, it is possible to see Scar in this figure

The figure as a whole is great. I will state my thoughts soon.

Alright now how come in those pics the HS resembles ScarJo? Is that your own personal in hand figure? The eyes still look stoned but the resemblance is much better.

Back