1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God dammit, that new picture is actually making me want that figure XD Would anyone maybe wanna buy an Avengers Widow without the extra accessories? XD I've just got the glocks and the corresponding hands to hold them.

Wish they would make that version - I'd buy it!
Right there with ya! Theres no point IMO in displaying Civ Cap without Civ Widow! :dunno

I like the Civ outfit for Widow, but to be honest she looks great in the whole movie
Catsuit:
captainamerica2532742d6580ee.jpg
fz-03909_r.jpg
captainamerica252ea9d2d006f4.jpg
captainamerica2532742de55a5b.jpg

and then Civvie Widow

captainamerica252caf97fd1ccc.jpg
fz-14338_r.jpg

I think she wears another outfit too when they take a trip too the mall, something of a striped top/hoodie with a gray jacket and black hightop sneakers and dark jeans
111.jpg
captain-america-the-winter-soldier-day-23-f5579619e2d158c6.jpg

I love the black/brown combo she's wearing in the highway scene. Love that jacket. I would buy a figure of her in that.

I love the black/brown combo she's wearing in the highway scene. Love that jacket. I would buy a figure of her in that.
I know right, its a little disappointing that Steve is available in Civilian clothing but Natasha is not. We used to get multiple outfits with certain figures(Red Skull)... they should do it with Black Widow(TWS) and maybe start doing it more often

I preordered her too! Love this Suit more than the Avengers Version! Especially her longer Hair looks way better!
When the Widow will arrive i pose her right in front of my new Artwork! Must be an amazing Display

Back