1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some great Scarlett likenesses in these pics:

936672_10152212957892344_7721337102567848015_n.jpg

36599_10152212955947344_3443941000712603927_n.jpg

I definitely CAN NOT understand how People cant see the likeness of Scarlett.. I think it looks very good!!

i will buy it alone for being able to unzip the uniform...

natalie_portman_oh_my_god__by_amandabloom-d5zgr2w.gif

haha.... just kidding, if they removed the eyeliner and thinned the nose and maybe add more of a button shape, also the eyebrows are all Portman, and then the chin is too long imo

at least they got the likeness on the box correct :monkey3

I really do not see her likeness in most of the pics now. Only the ones with extreme lighting seem to really look like her to me. IDK what happened? Gonna wait for Age of Ultron version as the costume looks like it will be pretty different based on the art

Again I think it all comes back to how the lighting and background effect the HS in photos. I think in hand the likeness is there.

She does have that expression as the character. So I wonder was HT trying to capture expressions like this

Only ScarJo likeness is the pic of the box, and the expression still looks like she's lost in complete darkness. Really surprised this was the expression they went with after multiple releases of this character.

Back