1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is she still Black Widow if she's not wearing her jumpsuit?
:lol

I bet she still is even when she's bathing and sleeping in her night wear.

:monkey3

Even clark kent is still superman without the costume on. and bruce wayne batman. and tony stark iron man. and phil coulson agent. and on and on and on.

Gotta love that Philosoraptor!

He's great
My favourite:
if-guns-dont-kill-people-and-people-kill-people-then-toasters-do-not-toast-toast-toast-toasts-toast.jpg

https://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/wisest-philosoraptor-quotes

Even clark kent is still superman without the costume on. and bruce wayne batman. and tony stark iron man. and phil coulson agent. and on and on and on.

But is Hulk still Hulk when he's Bruce Banner?

not sure about some of them

I am a bit diappointed that she still only has those 2 puny pistols after 3 movie appearances...I was let to believe that she would be yielding a decent sniper rifle in TWS by the statue by Gentle Giant.

The movies seems to overtly focus on her (very acrobatic) hand-to-hand combat skills, undercover ops but not so much on her marksmanship...*sigh*

I am a bit diappointed that she still only has those 2 puny pistols after 3 movie appearances...I was let to believe that she would be yielding a decent sniper rifle in TWS by the statue by Gentle Giant.

The movies seems to overtly focus on her (very acrobatic) hand-to-hand combat skills, undercover ops but not so much on her marksmanship...*sigh*

they're saving it for Ultron when she nails him in the head with sniper round, it ricochets and blows Pepper Potts head off :lol

I was hoping for at least the crowbar she used to knock out that guy on the ship that was raided by the pirates but we cant even have that now can we

Yeah that sucks...

I'll buy a 1/6 dragunov and a custom M4 for her, she needs that kind of stuff in the movies

So I just got my Avengers BW and cancelled my WS BW. I don't know, I just like the head sculpt more than the new one.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back