1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415974717.542667.jpg

She looks great with Winter Soldier. I should have her in the next few days. Got a deal on her from a fellow freak.

Her outfit blows away the Avengers version, IMO.
I sold that one and kept this one for my Avengers team display.

Exactly what I'm doing, especially since it's the most comic accurate version of her costume we've gotten so far. I'm pretty much done with getting Black Widows. And I will only buy a new hEadsculpt if we finally get an actress who has the signature long hair that Nat has in the comics. So whoever replaces a Scar Jo, I hope you have the do....unless they give Scar Jo the do, that'd be great.

The main problem I had with her Winter a Soldier hairdo was the lack of bangs,

Yeah, I was thinking I might zip her up the whole way to hide the "rubbed off paint" issue. I'll try that later.

If I recall correctly Emily Blunt was up for the part of Black Widow in Iron Man 2. Maybe that casting will come around again.

I love that this is maybe the first picture I've seen of the figure where her zipper is all the way up, and she certainly looks phenomenal that way.

Yeah, I was thinking I might zip her up the whole way to hide the "rubbed off paint" issue. I'll try that later.

If I recall correctly Emily Blunt was up for the part of Black Widow in Iron Man 2. Maybe that casting will come around again.

Yep, Emily Blunt would have been Black Widow if not for Fox exercising its option for her to be in a movie. I doubt she gets cast for that role again (it's basically Scarlett's role now), but I hope she gets cast in the MCU at some point down the road (Captain Marvel maybe?).

I love that this is maybe the first picture I've seen of the figure where her zipper is all the way up, and she certainly looks phenomenal that way.

Yep, Emily Blunt would have been Black Widow if not for Fox exercising its option for her to be in a movie. I doubt she gets cast for that role again (it's basically Scarlett's role now), but I hope she gets cast in the MCU at some point down the road (Captain Marvel maybe?).

Thanks man.

Scarlett is now Black Widow. No one else should take that role. Just like Robert Downey Jr is Iron Man.

If it ain't broken don't "fix" it!

Just give the girl long hair again.

Scarlett is now Black Widow. No one else should take that role. Just like Robert Downey Jr is Iron Man.

If it ain't broken don't "fix" it!

Just give the girl long hair again.

Well, we can always get the 2nd Black Widow, Yelena. For Thunderbolts.

Damn I didn't know Emily Blunt was in the running. She would have been soo much better as BW(IMO). Still need to pick up this figure, it grew on me and Im going for the whole movie cast of TWS.

Back