Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he was supposed to be an inexperienced hunter relying too much on gadgets.
he was supposed and depicted as a hunter going for prey that could kill a predator.
don't know what you're talking about. yautja crap? :slap

he was supposed and depicted as a hunter going for prey that could kill a predator.

ya mon. :lol
how could low life crackhead under the influence be a "worthy" trophy, let alone kill a predator? that's because short bus pred thinks differently. :lol

old greyback was probably screaming "stop this madness", there goes our street cred. lolz

note: i love P2, but this arguments do point out some valid points.lolz

Last edited:

Negative. It's from the back of most of the versions of the Predator 2 VHS (and probably elsewhere). Says something akin to "younger, less experienced, brash Predator".

your problem.
i don't take backs of VHS as a source.

You take throwaway lines in a dumb action movie as the word of god, but the packaging the movie comes in is right out? How exactly does that work?

People have a tendency to pick and choose what they like, which is a-ok. The problems arise when they start to tell other people that they can't do the same.

ya mon. :lol
how could low life crackhead under the influence be a "worthy" trophy, let alone kill a predator? that's because short bus pred thinks differently. :lol
i don't know what you meant here. really, not a single pair of words, starting with "ya mon".
what i was saying is that originally P2 was going to hunt down Dutch. then he would mistake his twin FBI brother for him, and the whole story is depicted in "concrete jungle".
then Arnie refused to take a role, and the main character divided into two persons - Keese and Harrigan. that was the final script.

==================

i am sorry if somebody isn't getting the idea.
everybody can believe what they want.
it doesn't change the source :)
and yes i know that 99% of people prefer "what they like", as our dear dedguy says, to sources.
cheers )

^i thought you despise comicverse preds? that plot did not end up as a movie, instead it made its way in the comics.

i was referring to P2 movie pred and why some people may refer to him as short bus pred. if you count crackheads as trophy worthy.:lol

^i thought you despise comicverse preds? that plot did not end up as a movie, instead it made its way in the comics.

i was referring to P2 movie pred and why some people may refer to him as short bus pred. if you count crackheads as trophy worthy.:lol

If you're refering to the scorpios at the start of P2, those guys had serious firepower!

I used the care when debating about Preds but I've learnt the best way is just to sit back and appreciate what I like and enjoy it.

P1 will always be the pinnacle for me, both in terms of film and design, regardless of how much I like P2 (film & design) and Wolf.

And Predators was just crap.

IMO.:D

I used the care when debating about Preds but I've learnt the best way is just to sit back and appreciate what I like and enjoy it.

P1 will always be the pinnacle for me, both in terms of film and design, regardless of how much I like P2 (film & design) and Wolf.

And Predators was just crap.

IMO.:D

Good point bro :goodpost: :clap

...and how about AVP such scar, celtic, chopper and ancient?

Good point bro :goodpost: :clap

...and how about AVP such scar, celtic, chopper and ancient?

Thats how i feel too, i kind of hope they do a couple bad predators so i can get them cheap for customs..I got a p1 with a custom bio for 145 i am debating on making him into a bad blood.
But the berserker is still my favorite and no one can take that from me

For me P2 > P1

Simply bcuz it's a more complicated and interesting story, and characters (even the creature itself) has more development but not too much to ruin the fun. Where original movie was your typical kinda-military-action gone perfect, sequel got improved on every aspect w/o making it same-story-new-script.

I can't watch them separately tho, it's always 212 minutes of pure happiness!

Last edited:
For me P2 > P1

Simply bcuz it's a more complicated and interesting story, and characters (even the creature itself) has more development but not too much to ruin the fun. Where original movie was your typical kinda-military-action gone perfect, sequel got improved on every aspect w/o making it same-story-new-script.

I can't watch them separately tho, it's always 212 minutes of pure happiness!

There both classic but they are becoming old

Thats how i feel too, i kind of hope they do a couple bad predators so i can get them cheap for customs..I got a p1 with a custom bio for 145 i am debating on making him into a bad blood.
But the berserker is still my favorite and no one can take that from me

Yeah I'm always on the look out for cheap preds for customs, too. I've got a couple good deals because of LED issues.

There both classic but they are becoming old

Hell no!! These movies will always be around :D I can watch Predator 1 all day 24/7 and never get tired of it. Part 2 is good but not as Great as 1. My 6 year old daughter grew up watching part 1 and Loves AvP but not AvP 2. She says AvP 2 is too scary.

Eh... it is a little rundown, let's be honest. The P1 looks amazing when he takes off his mask, but the close-ups of him healing himself make the suit seem quite outdated. P2 is slightly better in that department due to their sculpting the suit in separate parts rather than one full piece.

Yeah in HD the first Predator looks quite dodgy in places. A lot of that is also due to it being shot in such bright even lighting while much of P2 is in dark and colored lighting.

The costume is of course a lot nicer in P2 as well. There's a lot more crispness to details. When I first started looking at P1 stills for when I was modifying my original P1 Pred I was shocked by how low detail and soft a lot of the costume's sculpting is, particularly on the armor pieces.

Back