Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
third time is on your avatar :D

cc991d43f335.jpg
comic-con-cosplay-and-costumes-674-image_gallery_2544_predator-cosplay.jpg

:thud: top one is beautiful :love bottom one is P. :lol

Wow, i'm shocked they did this but very happy they did. I'm even more shocked how quickly it was done. This guy is going to rock on our shelves!!!

all i see fixed are the mandibles. :dunno
- the area between eyes and mouth (were normally a nose is) - shape, height, square.
- eyebrows line.
- bald dome shape (though i wouldn't call that "fixing", more like "spoiling" actually).
and that's only the head.
there are also big changes with feet, gauntlets. find them :)

Placed my order in. Wish they would update their proto and actually show us the update with other figures the way they did with this one. Pretty neat of them to do it so quickly.

1461143_10151809843152344_1013733268_n.jpg

the more i look at it, the more i love that spider/crab effect of the face.
the head looks either small or even photoshopped though.

Hot Toys is listening and has made some great changes for the better of accuracy and at the behest of us collectors :yess:. So all you giving HT crap please lighten up and realize that we are getting these great collectibles in the first place, and Hot Toys is listening to what we are saying so be polite. :lecture
Rant over, my first and probably last one. :wave

Looks cool! Didn't imagine it would make the critics happy but everybody seems to be on board now :D

So Celtic is getting an early release and they’ve improved an already awesome figure? Must a ran out of Iron Men.

Credit where credits due though. They have done right by Predator fans this time! And hats off to those that made them aware of the inaccuracies. This thing looks incredible :hi5:

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this already but they also changed the gauntlets (to incorporate P2 parts), changed the feet to P2 feet, and added the lanyard on the machete. So not only did they change the face but they changed all the other issues with it as well which were all things I was more concerned with.

So yay!

Hot Toys is listening and has made some great changes for the better of accuracy and at the behest of us collectors :yess:. So all you giving HT crap please lighten up and realize that we are getting these great collectibles in the first place, and Hot Toys is listening to what we are saying so be polite. :lecture
Rant over, my first and probably last one. :wave

:exactly::yess::clap, now for the wait to get elder :impatient:

It still kills me when people say that HT is only in this for the money. To me it's clear that they really take pride in and care about the products they put out.

It still kills me when people say that HT is only in this for the money. To me it's clear that they really take pride in and care about the products they put out.
...for the first time with predators.
hopefully not the last, of course, but - the first.

Some people go way over the top in their criticisms.

Back