Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the most accurate paint job I've ever seen of P1.

157_6175.jpg

I'm not saying NECA's P1 is perfect. However considering that it is the most accurate P1 sculpt on a figure currently I find it funny that people will bash Kyle's sculpt but continue to say that there's nothing wrong with Tsang's sculpts.

I know this wasn't specifically directed at me, but what I said was that both are inaccurate just in different ways. I don't find the Neca one to the "most accurate" though. At least in terms of the face. They do tend to do better than a lot of others with the costume designs.

Neca's sculpts definitly have some issues, but in most cases I can look at one and identify exactly what scene and expression they were going for.
Although I love my hot toys preds, I can't really say the same thing.

NO one tried a mod putting the old elder head in the new classic body and some repainting?

Last edited:
NO one tried a mod putting the old elder head in the new classic body and some repainting?

The head would be hard to find for good price, maybe due to this guy coming out we may see that.Ebay's price was around 250 for the head by itself

I own two HT's Predators Scar and Berserker (my first HT). I have Scar displayed masked and Berserker unmasked. I am not interested in reaching into my pockets and pulling out $225 for a third Predator. What I am considering is selling my Berserker (my first HT) and using that money to but Elder. In the end I will have two Predators (all I want) one displayed masked the other unmasked (just like now).

Doing this and considering buying SS Darth Vader are my only 1/6 interests so far for 2014.

I wanted a companion predator to go along side the Elder it was either Snake/Shadow or CH and decided on the City Hunter. For all the complaints I’ve read on that guy I thought it would have been easier to find (UK). Plenty of Super Preds, classic and some of the older releases for sale but had to shop around a little for that one.

Would love to see some of the other lost preds mixed in with these re-releases. Mainly Hippie or Ram.

I wanted a companion predator to go along side the Elder it was either Snake/Shadow or CH and decided on the City Hunter. For all the complaints I’ve read on that guy I thought it would have been easier to find (UK). Plenty of Super Preds, classic and some of the older releases for sale but had to shop around a little for that one.

Would love to see some of the other lost preds mixed in with these re-releases. Mainly Hippie or Ram.

If hot toys does another lost pred it's gotta be ram, he has a unique color scheme and bio, definitely my first choice for another lost pred. Neca made an awesome quarter scale prototype of him that I saw awhile ago, I would love to see hot toys take a run at that one, after wolf of course :lol

Hippie would be cool too just for the body paint scheme and the long dreads.

Back