Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not funny, it's how Sideshow runs their business. Igor will probably be back in stock right after the contest. Smoke and Mirrors. I've lost my faith in them. Hope you see this before it gets deleted.:panic:

You got red snapper too?
Yep!!

20150812_204641.jpg

Woah...how did you mount them on the wall like that??

Are you referring to my pictures from this morning? I actually didn't mount Igor on the wall at all. I wanted a picture with a solid background in a hurry, so I put a white board on my table, which is right against the wall, so the background would be as white as possible. Now that I look at it, I can see how that would be largely misleading...

On a related note, my landlord would have a field day with the monetary penalties against me if I punched holes in the wall to mount all of my figures. :rotfl

Wait...WAIT...I thought Blue Steel wasn't released yet? WAS IT? If so, I need Silver Centurion's big blue brother right now! And even if it wasn't released yet...I still need him right now!

Yeah man let me go find mine and take a pic for you....

I'm just joking he wasn't released :lol

Finally got my Igor hot off my flex payments back when I used that 30% code. I knew he was big but oh my god.

iympes.jpg

Back