Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty crappy that he goes on sale for 30% before he even ships out from most US retailers. Why would anyone ever buy early again?
What? He released a long time ago. Like 6montha or more. Just becuase some stores are way behind the curve doesn't mean others are not at peg warmer stage.
He released in December. That's nearly 8 months after he went up for order. Which was like a year before that. So he's been up for sale for nearly two years. That's a long while to carry an item on inventory.

What? He released a long time ago. Like 6montha or more. Just becuase some stores are way behind the curve doesn't mean others are not at peg warmer stage.
He released in December. That's nearly 8 months after he went up for order. Which was like a year before that. So he's been up for sale for nearly two years. That's a long while to carry an item on inventory.

Did sideshow ship there's? I'm just concerned because I ordered through corner store comics and usually they ship right after sideshow.
Now their website is down. Anyone else order from CSC?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Yeah I remember someone posted that there were only five Igor figures remaining immediately after the Fourth of July, leading me to assume that many people used the 20% Fourth of July coupon on Igor.

Waiting for my last flex payment after using the 30% off coupon back in June. 2 weeks and this beat will be mine.

I thought he was sold out too? Not listed on the sight anymore but just got an email that they are giving one away this week. Not that I wouldn't mind winning one but wouldn't they fill a waitlist sale first?
Same thing is going on with a WS Black Widow. I tried to buy one in April and was told they had no more.

Well this blows. Ordered mine from CORNER STORE COMICS on 11/23/15 ... paid in full. Then, I came here to see he was released LONG ago ( and sold out ) CSC didn't bother contacting me to let me know they never and will never get IGOR. So now I'm getting my money refunded, BUT am without this guy. Such a pain.

People suggest I get on the waitlist? What was that whole 30% thing? Did I miss that? What's everyones advice? Someone had mentioned they thought he would come back for SPOOKTACULAR right?

You wont lose anything by getting on the waitlist, Sideshow is doing a giveaway for an Igor on Facebook on Wednesday so they might have a few squirreled away. You'll pay full list price though if it converts, you could probably do a lot better than that on ebay right now. The 30% sale code was a few months ago, sent to random people. The spooktacular sale was people speculating that stock might still be around by then before he sold out, I don't imagine they will have enough left over to put it on huge clearance then.

Anything on waitlist will not be discounted at Spooktackular. They may have a couple left, but they could be keeping them for replacements and then after a certain time they might just give them away in a competition, or they could go up for sale on the website for a brief time. I know they have done that with other previously sold out items when they had just a few found in their warehouse.

I reckon you'll find it cheaper from somewhere else. I don't think it was a huge seller considering the price and how long it took to sellout on Sideshow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anything on waitlist will not be discounted at Spooktackular. They may have a couple left, but they could be keeping them for replacements and then after a certain time they might just give them away in a competition, or they could go up for sale on the website for a brief time. I know they have done that with other previously sold out items when they had just a few found in their warehouse.

I reckon you'll find it cheaper from somewhere else. I don't think it was a huge seller considering the price and how long it took to sellout on Sideshow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully you guys that want one get one. I will probably end up selling mine on eBay or here if I get a premium membership.

Finally got my hands on this behemoth yesterday! The size of this guy is truly staggering.

20150811_201528.jpg

20150811_202054.jpg

20150811_201558.jpg

Back