Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideShow is shipping and yet I haven't seen anything yet! Anyone else having this issue? Where is Igor? :gah:

Did you receive a charge and shipping soon email? I called about a week ago almost every other day to see if they received stock. I was told they were coming in two different shipments. luckily for me, when I called Monday they just got him in and allowed me to cancel my flex pays and change to a paid in full. Got him yesterday. I'd give em a call and see what's up:impatient:

Did you receive a charge and shipping soon email? I called about a week ago almost every other day to see if they received stock. I was told they were coming in two different shipments. luckily for me, when I called Monday they just got him in and allowed me to cancel my flex pays and change to a paid in full. Got him yesterday. I'd give em a call and see what's up:impatient:

I will do that. Thank you! Sucks you have to call them to take your money.

Ok, so I need to know what the deal is with the plant(?) on the right in that pic is. :lol

I don't know what it is, or if it's even a plant or Bonsai or something but it's driving me crazy. :banghead :lol

Picked this up today locally for about $350 out of pocket.
They had a Valentine's coupon plus i had some gift certificate money

This guy is a beautiful beast.
30277506abace1100f9cdd97a8484a64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so I need to know what the deal is with the plant(?) on the right in that pic is. :lol

I don't know what it is, or if it's even a plant or Bonsai or something but it's driving me crazy. :banghead :lol

lol :) I never even noticed the plant but now you've pointed it out I'm curious to know what the heck it is, if it's a plant then it's a weird one. :)

It appears to be one of those fake craft trees you see at places like hobby lobby or what not. They make kits to build them as well. At least the kind I'm thinking of. Not 100% sure but I'm confident it's in that General category anyway.

Both igor and star boost came in this week and have messed up right thumbs on the articulated hand... Just emailed sideshow with pics, hopefully they will send replacement hands for both figures. Other than that, they're both perfect pieces and I'm happy to have em. Fingers crossed hot rod comes in Wednesday problem free

lol :) I never even noticed the plant but now you've pointed it out I'm curious to know what the heck it is, if it's a plant then it's a weird one. :)

It appears to be one of those fake craft trees you see at places like hobby lobby or what not. They make kits to build them as well. At least the kind I'm thinking of. Not 100% sure but I'm confident it's in that General category anyway.

It's a fake pine tree my wife decorates for each season. Funny it is about 22 inches and Igor and Monger makes it look so small.

Thank you bryant! I can rest in peace now. ;)

Both igor and star boost came in this week and have messed up right thumbs on the articulated hand... Just emailed sideshow with pics, hopefully they will send replacement hands for both figures. Other than that, they're both perfect pieces and I'm happy to have em. Fingers crossed hot rod comes in Wednesday problem free

Sorry to hear that Chief. What was messed up with the thumbs specifically? I never removed the clenched fist from my Gemini, maybe I should give the articulated hands a looksie.

Back