Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good move. He's really awesome. I think you'll be really happy with him. Really surprised to see he and Starboost not sold out. Both really unique albeit pricey armors. The latter likely explains why...

Starboost is outstanding (I still need to put his batteries in). I would've PO'd Igor, but I wanted to build up the reward points a bit more and I didn't think he'd sell out due to price.

Hope he sticks around a bit, I'd rather wait out the $1000 glut of figures coming in off the dock (Hot Rod, Falcon, Star Lord, and Starboost last week) to pass before I get Igor too (even though he'll be about $200 with rewards).

Yea I paid about $350 for Igor after rewards. $530 would've been a little tougher to swallow. I got Starboost from BiginJapan for $250 shipped. Those savings add up. I don't put the batteries in too many IM figures but these are worth it. They look great lit up. Particularly Starboost's jet pack.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

View attachment 165273

I don't know if this pic I pulled off of eBay helps at all, but here you go.

101-awe.gif

Just unboxed Igor for a quick inspection before I decide where to put this beast. This figure is massive, a sight to behold. Can someone who has this give any tips on how to get him to stand? He's so top heavy and leans even when standing upright. Guess I will play around with it some more once I install the lights. But he doesn't seem sturdy enough

Just unboxed Igor for a quick inspection before I decide where to put this beast. This figure is massive, a sight to behold. Can someone who has this give any tips on how to get him to stand? He's so top heavy and leans even when standing upright. Guess I will play around with it some more once I install the lights. But he doesn't seem sturdy enough

You just have to play around with the weight distribution and angle of the legs and bend at the knees and he'll stand just fine, I have him holding Tony in his arms with no problem whatsoever...just be patient.

I've had no problems keeping him standing. Like ksteezy said, just keep futzing with him until you get him in a solid pose you like.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Opened Iggy tonight and I'm very happy with him! :rock

He's pretty posable for being such a big fella, so it's nice not to be stuck with a hunchback museum pose in all our displays.

The paint is crisp and sharp and the weathering looks great on this figure in particular, very blue collar which is fitting imo.

He's perched as King of my Detolfs for the time being to thwart off any would be invaders, until Hulkbuster arrives at least. ;)

e446b8e6-b489-4ca6-b3be-817cab2bb417_zpsa0jnpsqq.jpg

472f8bf8-9ce2-4ecd-85b7-7debecae1ba5_zpsfrrxhlah.jpg

Opened Iggy tonight and I'm very happy with him! :rock

He's pretty posable for being such a big fella, so it's nice not to be stuck with a hunchback museum pose in all our displays.

The paint is crisp and sharp and the weathering looks great on this figure in particular, very blue collar which is fitting imo.

He's perched as King of my Detolfs for the time being to thwart off any would be invaders, until Hulkbuster arrives at least. ;)

e446b8e6-b489-4ca6-b3be-817cab2bb417_zpsa0jnpsqq.jpg

472f8bf8-9ce2-4ecd-85b7-7debecae1ba5_zpsfrrxhlah.jpg

IGOR looks freak'n great in your setup, man. Totally digging it.

Yeah, that's a rockin' pose, YP! The kind to make you double back after walking by and look at the figure for longer.

Is that a custom War Machine behind the glass?

Back