Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shipping process on Igor is killing me! I walked into my local comic shop last night and they had him! What the hell Sideshow? Am I the last guy in North America to get this figure? I'm going :monkey4 poo!

The shipping process on Igor is killing me! I walked into my local comic shop last night and they had him! What the hell Sideshow? Am I the last guy in North America to get this figure? I'm going :monkey4 poo!

I asked the same question a few days ago, my LCS usually gets hot toys about a month after people who order through sideshow do. Go figure, he is already in the store this week. Still waiting on mine, what a surprise.

I'm a bit lapse myself, a quick look over to see if anything is cracked or broken & then it's up for display, usually the paint work is a secondary check..., unless there's a big enough painted area I doubt I'd complain though. lol :)

Yours ok?

Is really not even all that serious....lol do you guys really inspect these things under a microscope when you get them?...

This figure is not cheap. I want to make sure that I am not getting a defect one....

I cropped the pictures. So what do you think? Are those defects?

IMG_20150207_152145-1_zps18aaeb49.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_20150207_154416_zpsbe79118a.jpg
[/URL]

That's just how it is...

Should have mine Tuesday, also got another hoa set of 4 coming Wednesday for when I finally get the last three original mks I need (3,4 and 6)

Sean comes off as such a dweeb lol exactly the type of collector that would grow to be 40 years old and never land a ******...I hate to be mean but that's exactly what I think of this guy by sitting through his videos

Sean comes off as such a dweeb lol exactly the type of collector that would grow to be 40 years old and never land a ******...I hate to be mean but that's exactly what I think of this guy by sitting through his videos

He's probably just trying to be funny but it really doesn't work & like you say, he comes off looking a dweeb..., if he cut out the tacky start & finish I'd have nothing bad to say or think but with that terrible start I seriously considered stopping the video straight away & when he started it again at the end I did stop the video, it was bad enough at the beginning. lol ;)

It was mentioned earlier in the thread. I don't expect people to get the spelling right if English isn't their primary language but didn't someone from Marvel have to sign off on this? :ohbfrank:

Back