Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, same here. Was due in PA tomorrow - now no delivery estimate. Ughh.

Looks like mine's back on track and should be here tomorrow. Arrived at the Maryland hub today which usually means a day later for me. I hate UPS. 3 days I can get a package via USPS from Honolulu or courier from Japan handing off to USPS but a week from CA by UPS.

Looks like mine's back on track and should be here tomorrow. Arrived at the Maryland hub today which usually means a day later for me. I hate UPS. 3 days I can get a package via USPS from Honolulu or courier from Japan handing off to USPS but a week from CA by UPS.

Is this a SideShow order?

I wonder when will this be fully available from sideshow. Apparently this is only coming in small batches.. I want my Igor already. Lol

Well I was initially on flex until yesterday when I had them switch me to pay in full. My first payment was supposed to be next week sometime so you ordered yours before I did

Ah gotcha. I can never figure out their methods. It feels random every time.

What is the final flex pay day? I ordered this through flex because my LCS typically takes longer to get things than ordering through sideshow. Lo and behold my LCS already got their shipment and I am still without.

So whats the overall impression of those who have him so far? Better or worse than you expected? Still a few weeks till mine comes.

So whats the overall impression of those who have him so far? Better or worse than you expected? Still a few weeks till mine comes.

I was one to be dissapointed initially with the difference in weathering, now that I have him, I'm actually impressed, it really doesn't come off as toying as it initially did...the weathering is just fine...probably the best armor in the HPP, followed by Starboost and Heartbreaker

niece assisted me in probably the best unboxing video youll ever see....lmao

i suck....but for you guys still waiting on it, make room for the box, thought it wouldnt get bigger than the Hulks box, but it is....and the figure itself is much taller than Hulk

16419474576_bc21ce9f6d_o.jpg

Back