Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, so I just P.O. "Igor" from Pop Culture Zone and it is the cheapest I can find. My total was $457 and they triple box if you're in the U.S. So, for collector who still want to P.O. this is the best deal I can find. Also, click on their "Discount Coupon Code" to get a 10% off and you can only use it once. Just want to shar this info with fellow collectors who is looking to get him.

Typo?

"ENERGENCY"

igor13.jpg

no thats correct!

Is your House Party running low on Energy? Ditch that dull atmosphere with Stark Industries Energency Services.

Stark Industries, putting the 'party' in House Party Protocol

I've seen that video somewhere on here, not sure where though..., great looking figure so it's never a bad thing to take another look. :)

The big guys I put on top of the Detolfs...they stand out....and need to stand up !!!

I personally don't think figures on top of any type of display looks good, even if they are custom cases. But I guess if that's your only display option it's what you have to do.

I plan on making a custom HPP Hall of Armor Bay for this figure and it will be at the bottom center position of my Wine Cellar

Last edited:
I'll like it more since Hulkbuster will be a powerpose to make it more cost efficient:lol :lol :lol

No way they do a power pose at the prices they will charge for it. At least not like the mk42 pp. it won't have a full removable interior armor, but will be like iron monger. He's not a power pose.

Back