Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get him! That's a great picture--the paint job on it is amazing. The size and blue paint will definitely make him stand out in my collection.

This is literally the last IM3 I have yet to preorder. I really want him but the price is steep and I don't have the reward points to make a dent yet

Decided to cancel this guy and shift the funds over to the HT loki I have on reserve.

Real estate is unfortunately at a premium, so trying to avoid adding another big figure to the collection

Im finally at $100 reward points from all these previous HT's, a little more and I'll be able to her this guy :lol

I’m in the same boat with space. This figure is unique. However it’s rumor that the HulkBuster armor will be in the new Avenger movie and I’m sure the HT will be putting it out. So I’ll wait for that.

hulkbust.gif

I’m in the same boat with space. This figure is unique. However it’s rumor that the HulkBuster armor will be in the new Avenger movie and I’m sure the HT will be putting it out. So I’ll wait for that.

hulkbust.gif

there are already leaked photos of hulk buster armor gloves on set for lighting and color matching the visual fx. He's definitely in avengers 2. The glove mock up is huge.

Im guessing 600 bucks easy for hulkbuster, depending on size and intricacies maybe 700. That ones gonna be a flexpay for sure.:lol

HT Igor. We can see the size comparison to Silver Centurion. So Igor would be around Hulks height. I know there is a lot of factors that should be included, camera perspective, the fact that SC is on a stand and elevated, etc but I'm approximating
DSC03296.jpg

but given that the Hulk Buster is bigger than Hulk (based on the concept art floating around), I could see a HT version being $700-800

Back