Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh... Hulkbuster will be better
negged2.gif

I agree, still gonna own both xD
Damn he looks mighty in that pic, cant wait for him.

:exactly: Looking forward to adding this big guy to my IM collection, though I'm not looking forward to modifying a detolf to display him. He might end up on top due to laziness :lol

What was the HK price? I'm going there soon.

There was no price it was just on the display window for upcoming releases. You have to actually pre order ahead of time. When I was there a bunch of people were picking up red snapper and chittauri foot soldiers. I couldnt even buy it if I wanted to.

There was no price it was just on the display window for upcoming releases. You have to actually pre order ahead of time. When I was there a bunch of people were picking up red snapper and chittauri foot soldiers. I couldnt even buy it if I wanted to.

So you can't just walk into that store and buy a HT figure off the shelf?

So you can't just walk into that store and buy a HT figure off the shelf?

The official stores require a deposit and preorder for items, and then when it's released, you can pick it up in store. I'm currently here for vacation too, and all of the recent releases are sold out without a preorder (chitauri, red snapper, etc). However- some not-as-popular releases are still available like Tony Stark mechanic and Eric Draven. So you can buy these off the shelf.

I ended up going to other stores nearby and using online auction sites (similar to kijiji/craigslist) to find resellers which preordered the figures, and buy at a slight mark up.

You can still try your luck at some of the nearby toy shops to look for the HT figures, although price will be higher but you might still be able to find good bargains though.

well that wont be a problem because the only way I get to Hong Kong is if I win the lottery :rotfl

Back