Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get Igor except my money is tied up in the other Iron Man releases right now. If money becomes available, I may find a way to work this into my budget. With Heartbreaker, Python, Starboost, Robocop, and Silver Centurion coming out, this is my last choice and probably least sought after armor. But boy does it look real!

I would get Igor except my money is tied up in the other Iron Man releases right now. If money becomes available, I may find a way to work this into my budget. With Heartbreaker, Python, Starboost, Robocop, and Silver Centurion coming out, this is my last choice and probably least sought after armor. But boy does it look real!

I really want this piece. Like you said, my money is also on all the other armors. But by dec I should have accumulated a hefty amount of reward points to ease some of the pain

The delay isn't bad I hope I have the money for this when he starts to ship. Very much want Igor!

Sounds like a good plan!! Anyway just wanna ask if Gift Card code is usable along with sideshow points? I mean can we both use them at the same time on 1 single figure?

I'm sure it'll be Cyber Monday instead of Black Friday :lol

They do both, I'll buy my stuff on Friday but you can wait till Monday if you want to

Attachments

• sheldon-sarcastic-laugh-o.gif
    sheldon-sarcastic-laugh-o.gif
    717.3 KB · Views: 457
I see Igor coming out first Qtr of the new year. I hope December, but with Starboost and Heartbreaker being pushed out - I don't see it happening.

I really want this piece. Like you said, my money is also on all the other armors. But by dec I should have accumulated a hefty amount of reward points to ease some of the pain

If you guys can swing it, I would say get it. I won't be because I'm not a huge Iron Man fan, but this could be as epic as Monger.

I'm getting him and using flexi pay for this guy. Doesn't feel like I'm paying lots and helps keep me balanced financially.

I'm going to wait and see reviews on him before pulling the trigger. Or maybe pass on him and wait for the Hulkbuster. But, knowing me I can't wait that long and if the reviews are good than I'm pulling the trigger. :rotfl

Back