Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that was Piston (31), very similar to Blue Steel except for the rounder shoulders and circular arc reactor

vy0pZ5X.png

The (31) Piston is the mk8 repainted teal and silver.

I still love it though and would buy it :lol

When I started seeing how many parts of the suits were copied and mixed around between different marks I got excited. It seemed like HT could easily and cheaply produce lots of suits and variations... but then Midas came out and I realized that pre-existing molds did not equal cheaper figures :monkey4 I have no idea why I thought otherwise, but while I would love to buy them all, I'm going to have to stick to my favorites.

What would be awesome is a kit with a bunch of change out parts ( arms, legs, chest plates, helmets) where we could mix and match our own armors.

When I started seeing how many parts of the suits were copied and mixed around between different marks I got excited. It seemed like HT could easily and cheaply produce lots of suits and variations... but then Midas came out and I realized that pre-existing molds did not equal cheaper figures :monkey4 I have no idea why I thought otherwise, but while I would love to buy them all, I'm going to have to stick to my favorites.

Well the Mk 31 Piston is is also the Mk 8 repainted teal and silver which looks nice, also the Mk 8 would be a new release.
I wont buy all the repaints like midas but Mk 31 is a nicer looking mk8 so i would buy that easy.

Now that MK 42 and HB got pushed, I kinda hope this gets pushed back too so I'll have reward points to use. There's a pretty good chance isn't there

I wouldn't be surprised, at first with all the delays I was a bit freaked as they 42 and Heartbreaker are drifting towards the release of Centurion, Starboost and Igor. But then I thought what are the odds those will come out on time either? :lol I'd say Starboost and Igor will be 2015 releases easy (and here's hoping because I'll need all the points I can get for Igor!)

I wouldn't be surprised, at first with all the delays I was a bit freaked as they 42 and Heartbreaker are drifting towards the release of Centurion, Starboost and Igor. But then I thought what are the odds those will come out on time either? :lol I'd say Starboost and Igor will be 2015 releases easy (and here's hoping because I'll need all the points I can get for Igor!)

Cap 2,ASM 2,Jolie Maleficient, Guardians,Summer Exclusives and possibly X-men DOFP,Batman Returns,BTTF. There will be a ton figures schedule for the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. Probably many are going to get delayed to Mid 2015

My nephew loves those mash-up figures.

I wouldn't expect Igor to be released on time, especially with the delay of so many other Iron Man figures. I don't think they're going to want to release too many IM figures during a short timespan--a lot of people would probably cancel the $509 figure to get a couple $250 figures.

q9wc.jpg

I know it's just concept art... but looks like we might actually be getting a hulkbuster in the new avengers! :yess:

Back