Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap. Stumble into this thread and now I feel like dropping $200 on a figure. My will power is about zero or less.

With falcon about to ship I put heartbreaker on flex pay. 2 payments 2 months. Takes longer but hurts less.

Not Happy that I pre-ordered this and paid full retail and the last two most recent Iron Man figures have remained on shelves and are getting discounted heavily. I don't get them all I pick which ones I like.

Just ordered a Heartbreaker, glad I didn't purchase one off Amazon last night! I can already see this hobby spiraling out of control, I've only been in for a couple weeks and have two on the shelf, this one on order, and four on PO...yikes!!!

Just ordered one, glad I didn't purchase one off Amazon last night! I can already see this hobby spiraling out of control; I've only been in for a couple weeks and have two on the shelf, one on order, and four on PO...yikes!!!

Muh ha ha ha ha. You are screwed......this was me 1 1/2 year ago........I have over 50 figures now.

Good thing I got this for cheap on amiami or else I would be mad about missing this deal. Missed out on the reward points but I'll trade that for having him so much earlier.

This is my favorite IM3 armor, hands down.

These IM figures are very tempting with all these discounts but I need to restraint myself or else falls to the IM trap. Got the mark 3 on PO & maybe get the HB & that's it. Promise! ;)

Just ordered a Heartbreaker, glad I didn't purchase one off Amazon last night! I can already see this hobby spiraling out of control, I've only been in for a couple weeks and have two on the shelf, this one on order, and four on PO...yikes!!!

I've been collecting for a little under 3 years and have 86 1/6 figures. So you're on the right pace.

Back