Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XVII Heartbreaker Armor

They called it an arc reator on the new avengers assemble cartoon on disney dx too

To be honest it was kind of confusing in the movies at least to me, when I saw the first IM movie it just looked like a window to the arc reactor so... it is the arc reactor. But then Tony changed its shape in the Mark VI

Wonder what happened to HB in the end? And am just wondering if it was the suit that became pinned to the wall as Tony was about to jump into it? I'll be darn sad if it was cos' that's possibly the lamest way for the story writers to "kill" a suit.

Wonder what happened to HB in the end? And am just wondering if it was the suit that became pinned to the wall as Tony was about to jump into it? I'll be darn sad if it was cos' that's possibly the lamest way for the story writers to "kill" a suit.

That was Hot Rod, you can see the flames paint in the legs.
I guess he got destroyed by Jarvis, I reeeeally doubt a extremis soldier could beat Heartbreaker, maybe Killian, but not the rest

That was Hot Rod, you can see the flames paint in the legs.
I guess he got destroyed by Jarvis, I reeeeally doubt a extremis soldier could beat Heartbreaker, maybe Killian, but not the rest

Ahh that's good to know...man I hope stark builds a HB look alike for Avengers..HB and Tank just looks like the godfather of the iron men :lol

Heartbreaker, Mark XLII and War Machine Mark II are all set to be released in February 2014. I doubt we will receive (3) Mark Suits all in one month, but what do you guys think? Could it be a first?

It was probably HB or the Tank suit. And I think it just got pinned to the wall not destroyed.

64421_527715913968063_1144830374_n.jpg

I just cancelled my preorder at BBTS if anyone wants to take it.

1000208_527802187292769_737098415_n.jpg

From ani-com. Looks like theres a few new armours.

Edit: I was told theyre just customs lol my bad

Last edited:

1000208_527802187292769_737098415_n.jpg

From ani-com. Looks like theres a few new armours.

Edit: I was told theyre just customs lol my bad

You scared me there for a second. If they came out with all of them I'm gonna be in trouble.

Just POed this yesterday at Toy Hunter, no lineup at all. Hope it doesn't take a year to pick up.

Back