Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't the one that said it was action film-the original comment said it was. I was responding to that..

As for my " thesis" comment-sorry for using more then one liners. Guess I like to use actual info and back up my statements. Didn't know articulating a point was against the rules.

You do love your strawmen, dontcha?

Damn it. Release this guy already. I'm a plastic crack junkie waiting for my fix. And with all these new HT and SS announcements, I just might go over the edge. Hahahhaha

Spidey pics are coming tonight. Guess it's another week for the HB fans.
Meh, I've waited this long. I can wait another few months. The hype from the upcoming releases pic is slowly fading. Once the figures are released in HK, it'll still take a month or so to reach me. So meh.

Guess these'll have to do for now. From Flickr.

hbcos1.jpg
hbcos2.jpg
hbcos3.jpg
hbcos4.jpg

Looking at those masks, I kind of want a 1:1 bust or helmet. It would be kind of nice to have all the different mask designs displayed in my detolfs.

Why is my order for this guy listed as "items shipping soon", when its not supposed to release this month.

Back