1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pictures, TM. Nice looking figure. The mods in my opinion make more of a huge difference on this figure than they do the BvS one.

I tried the BVS body on a MOS suit and the silver of the body also shows with the MOS suit.
The BVS body is too bulky to be used as is on MOS suit tho but one thing from the BVS suit would look awesome on the MOS figure.
The ribs muscles add on.
I removed all the soft rubber add ons from the BVS body (forearms, thighs, ribs) as im planning to make copies to use for future custom superheroes projects(once done i Will just reglue them on).
I have a mos body and suit around so i tested the rib muscle from the BVS body and it looks great.
MOS Supes was leaner but still muscular and ive always found the rib muscles to be missing from the figure.
That area ws Way too smooth. With the add on ribs it looks great.
Im going to paint my MOS body silver and put the rib add on copy im going to make, should be quite cool.
Fun times ahead

Is that the MoS suit on the BvS body? I see it's the BvS sculpt, but given how large the stock MoS body is, I thought the BvS sculpt would look a bit small on the stock MoS body. That looks pretty proportionate.

BVS body base is MOS body with rubber add ons (muscular ribs, on the forearms, on the thighs) and two new bigger parts (shoulders, ankles)
BVS is mostly shorter than MOS because of shorter feet pegs, use short/pegs on both figures and they Will be almost identical height (boots and ankles have slight differences).
But overall they have the same proportions hence why yu can swap the head and basically everything else :)

I tried the BVS body on a MOS suit and the silver of the body also shows with the MOS suit.
The BVS body is too bulky to be used as is on MOS suit tho but one thing from the BVS suit would look awesome on the MOS figure.
The ribs muscles add on.
I removed all the soft rubber add ons from the BVS body (forearms, thighs, ribs) as im planning to make copies to use for future custom superheroes projects(once done i Will just reglue them on).
I have a mos body and suit around so i tested the rib muscle from the BVS body and it looks great.
MOS Supes was leaner but still muscular and ive always found the rib muscles to be missing from the figure.
That area ws Way too smooth. With the add on ribs it looks great.
Im going to paint my MOS body silver and put the rib add on copy im going to make, should be quite cool.
Fun times ahead

That sounds awesome. Look forward to see this.

Looks great!

I still feel even with the collar mod, HT made the cape a bit too wide at the shoulders. It should be roughly a little over half the width of what it is.

2013-06-15-moviesmanofsteelhenrycavillsuperman.jpg

Debating selling this to free up some display space. It's either that or put him back in the box in storage, but I don't really want to do that. Always thought it was kinda pointless to have a $200 figure you'll never see.

Would anyone be interested in a mint and complete with brown shipper MOS?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in the exact same boat, along with how I'm disillusioned with DC movies recently and need the funds for things. Shame cause this is a beautiful figure.

北京国安;8709439 said:
5b18a40596efeaba870b982127f20327.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love this! This is what I want to do with my MOS figure. Get the BvS stand...and also get a custom BvS head for the MOS figure. That is perfection to me! Thanks for posting! Now...just to get the head and the base.

Just a quick iPhone shot of my MoS/Superman collection.

image.jpg

For being the stock cape, I think I was able to get it to look at least decent after futzing with it a bit. One of the things I don't like about it is how it tends to flare out at the bottom and give it sort of a triangular shape. I was able to get it to where it looks like it just drapes/falls straight backwards, similar to how the BvS Superman cape does.

The BvS Superman is a better figure, but I do have to say I much prefer the MoS overall suit design. MoS suit with the BvS style glyph would look perfect in my opinion.

I wish they kept this body and just updated the suit on bvs I think it offers more room for posing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

This body fits Cavill's build in MoS, which is a bit leaner. The BvS one fits his build in BvS, which is slightly bulkier. Of course, it could be the height differences though that make the former look leaner and the latter bulkier.

Back