1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures, everyone!

I love the MoS line. One of my favorite figure film lines in my entire collection. Looking at it always makes me that much more anxious to receive the BvS figures and have that collection. The MoS figures are the only figures I have from the DCEU (though I suppose that'd go for anybody), so I look forward to expanding on that.

image.jpg

Still loves me some figures from this line, even if Zod's hands refuse to behave. {get your mind out of the gutter! I mean, they keep popping off for some reason, argh.}

Am I wrong to KEEP HOPING FOR FAORA. After all this time, Faora would still be a day-one preorder for me.

Still loves me some figures from this line, even if Zod's hands refuse to behave. {get your mind out of the gutter! I mean, they keep popping off for some reason, argh.}

Am I wrong to KEEP HOPING FOR FAORA. After all this time, Faora would still be a day-one preorder for me.

If they make a Faora I could see her being a Con exclusive.

Looks slightly over, I don't think she was that tall compared to Zod.

There's a great custom figure for almost $800. If I had the money I'd get it.

The base she's on looks like it might give her a little bit of a height boost though compared to the standard oval base.

Plus zod is not the correct height anyway. He's a bit short. It's a really nice piece and they are supposed to be 1/6 scale.

Is that the MoS suit on the BvS body? I see it's the BvS sculpt, but given how large the stock MoS body is, I thought the BvS sculpt would look a bit small on the stock MoS body. That looks pretty proportionate.

Back