1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One figure I can't figure out why they don't sell so well. Such good execution by HT. It's almost sub $100 here I think. For BIB at least.

And I can't wait to see BvS. I will spend all my money on that Batmobile if they made it. Looks so effing beast.

Totally agree here! One of my favorites by HT. So I picked up a second at this price. Too awesome to pass up at that price.

One figure I can't figure out why they don't sell so well. Such good execution by HT. It's almost sub $100 here I think. For BIB at least.

And I can't wait to see BvS. I will spend all my money on that Batmobile if they made it. Looks so effing beast.

just got out and threw it on the shelf in a quick pose and it looks fantastic. very happy I pulled the trigger on this one.

image.jpg

Great pics.
For some reason HT really nails Superman. Every time!
This figure along with the Reeve Superman are my favorites.
I love my HT Batmans but they're not quite as perfect, there's always a little detail that's off.

I'm glad HT figs don't have those stumpy legs anymore, they look so much better with proper proportions.

I missed out on this, but I do have it on flex so I will probably just wait till January to get it. Looks fantastic!

I'm trying to make a posing cape. How can I do that? I tried a copper cable (0,5 mm) but I cannot put it in the cape. I didn't wanted to force it to not ruin the cape. Is there any trick for it?

I'm trying to make a posing cape. How can I do that? I tried a copper cable (0,5 mm) but I cannot put it in the cape. I didn't wanted to force it to not ruin the cape. Is there any trick for it?

I made the standard cape poseable by adding heavy gauge solder and sewing it into position.
I am sure there are other tricks.

I noticed some of you guys have the "S" really close to the top like it should be, is this a mod or are some just like that?

Ah, nvm found it's a mod.

I 'VE Been following new movie and seem's no real change to the suit at all. I'm pretty sure hot toys would want to give us another version from next film. I know we have'nt seen everything and could change possibly just releasing a Clark Kent 2 in 1 with suit and super suit is only thing i could see coming from next film. Patiently waiting until next movie is released to see if any change's happen.
PIC'S from set.

o.k my bad the buckle is square now instead of round in middle of suit only change i see.

Last edited:
The buckle and entire waist area is different. More piping around the waist and wrists. There are a number of small changes if you look closely at the promo shot. He also has more muscle mass so a new body would be required.

+ There is some shading the suit for muscles. The top details of the boots are different.

I don't think a new body is required, I doubt HT would make a new one for this anyways. Just need to get the suit's shading right.

New hair too of course.

I hope HT's next Supes's emblem is metallic.

Last edited:
Back